Fangirling

Supa Luv

Callie's POV

"If you need any help with the homework, just come over," Gyu Ah told me before going into her apartment.

I unlocked the door.

"Callie?" I heard.

"Yeah! I'm home," I replied and walked into the living room.

"Aren't we speaking English today?" Eun Hee asked.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. . ."

"So how was your first day?"

"Good, I met Gyu Ah's friends and we're all in the same class! And i met some of Teen Top too!"

She smiled. "That's great honey! Come with me to the kitchen, I'm making an American meal so I need you to taste-test. Bring your books too, you have homework, right?"

"Yeah," I said and followed her into the kitchen. I sat down at the island and got out my books. I decided to do the math first.

My attention was split though.

"We have to take the bus to Cheongdam-dong. . ." Changjo said.

So were they on our bus too? I'll have to ask. I wonder how long they would be here, at least for a few hours, right? Hmm, if I finish my homework early then maybe I could go to Starbucks with Gyu Ah? No, I haven't exchanged my American money for won yet. And I still have to call home. I sighed and went back to working.

Well let's say I somehow miraculously finish all of this before they leave?

OR WAIT. MAYBE THEIR DORM IS HERE TOO! I grinned.

"Is homework really that enjoyable?"

I looked up at Eun Hee. "Oh, no, I was just thinking of something."

"Well try to stay focused, remember you have to keep your grades up or else the program will send you back to California."

"I know, I know. . . I'll think of only my work now!"

"Wait, you need to taste this!" She held out a spoon with maceroni & cheese on it.

I took a bite and swallowed. "Add salt and pepper and it'll be good."

I went back to working out the problem.

Alright, so if x equals. . .

I MIGHT MEET TEEN TOP.

I split my attention in two again.

If their dorm is here then it probably wouldn't matter how long I do my work, but if it isn't then I won't be able to possibly see them today. . . I facepalmed.

"You can do it," she cheered for me. "Just stay forcused."

I nodded my head and finished the rest of the problems, blocking out all thoughts about Teen Top and Ricky.

I put my math book back in my bag and got out my science book. All I had to do was look through the chapter and choose a topic for the new project. I flipped through the pages, and nothing really interested me. Atoms, chemicals, organisms. . . Astronomy. Mission accomplished.

I closed my book loudly.

"What was that?" I heard. Someone just came in.

"Callie just closed her book honey," Eun Hee explained.

Seung Hyun walked in and hugged her. "Kwang Dae is going to be late. So, how was your first day as a Korean student?"

"Good, I made friends!"

"I'm proud of you then, oh, and have you called your parents yet?"

"Not yet, I was about to do that right now though," I grabbed my bag and walked to my room.

I got my phone out and dialed my mom's number.

"Hi Mommy!"

"Callie! How's Seoul? Are you okay? DId you get enough sleep?"

"Good, yes, and yes. Today was my first day at Heungjin, and guess who I met?"

"Who?"

"Ricky, Changjo, and Niel!!!"

"Yay!"

"If you don't know who I'm talking about, just ask Lauren she'll tell you," I said with a laugh.

"Oh it's kpop. . . Did you meet anyone else though?"

"Mhm, I'm friends with my neighbor and her friends! We're all in the same class too!"

"Oh that's good then!"

"Yeah, and is Daddy there?"

"No, work called him, but I'll tell him you said hi."

"Thanks, and how's everyone? Sorry I didn't call yesterday, by the way. . ."

"It's okay, and we're all fine except we miss you! And the Hansens came back from their trip today, so I'm not sure if they've seen your goodbye video or not. Oh one second, someone's at the door. . . . I'm putting Lauren on the---"

"Callieeeee!"

"Laureeeeen!"

"Yay you got accepted!!!"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye in person!"

"It's fine, just tell me how Seoul is!"

"Well I haven't been around, but Myeongdong is REALLY nice and I got clothes from there and I live in Cheongdam-dong and I got to Heungjin High School!"

"You're sooooo lucky you live in the same place as idols! I'm jelly of you! And isn't Heungjin where Niel went?"

"Yeah and GUESS WHAT!?"

"WHAT!"

"I MET RICKY, CHANGJO, AND NIEL! AND I ATE LUNCH WITH THEM!"

"Please excuse me while I jealously fangirl."

so i found this, and I HAS TO POST IT :D

 

 

 

 

kekeke Ricky looks so much older now...those noonas better not come after him! >:l