American Andromedas!

Supa Luv

For Ricky's POV I use the members' real names, so if you don't know Teen Top's real names, here they are :)

C.A.P.: Bang Min Soo        Niel: Ahn Daniel

Chunji: Lee Chan Hee      Ricky: Yoo Chang Hyun

L.Joe: Lee Byung Hun      Changjo: Choi Jong Hyun

And if you don't know who Eric is, it's Eric from Shinhwa. Andy from Shinhwa is their producer but he's in the military at the moment so Eric is taking over for him :)

 

Ricky's POV

I got her to our table and Jong Hyun and Daniel were already there with their lunch.

"Hi guys!" I said.

Jong Hyun nodded his head because he was eating and Daniel waved.

"This is Callie, she's the new exchange student."

"Hey, I'm Niel and that's Changjo," he introduced. We always introduced ourselves with our stage names, and besides us, only people close to us called us by our real names.

"Hi," she said in a high, nervous voice.

"Callie is an Andromeda!"

"What!?"

"You're lying!"

"No he's not, I really am!"

They both just stared at her. I grinned. "Callie, you stay here. I'll go get our lunch!"

When I got our sandwiches and drinks then walked back to the table. Callie and the guys were talking and she looked like she lost her nervousness.

"Thank you," she said as I handed her lunch.

"Chang Hyun-ah, Callie said that she has more friends that like us too! And they're not Asian!" Jong Hyun told me excitedly.

"Really?"

"Mhm," she answered and took a bite of her sandwich. "They've been into kpop longer than me too."

"We should tell Andy hyung," Daniel said, "maybe we can vacation in California this summer!"

Callie grinned. "I AGREE A THOUSAND PERCENT!"

How cute, I thought. "We should introduce you to L.Joe, C.A.P., and Chunji," I suggested. "They'd like to meet an American fan."

"Yeah!" hyung agreed. Jong Hyun just gave me a thumbs up. "After school," Daniel said.

"Hyung isn't picking us up though," Jong Hyun reminded us. "We have to take the bus to Cheongdam-dong then go to practice."

"Oh yeah. . . Some other time, I promise," I told her. "You might meet C.A.P. before everyone else though."

"Why?" she asked after drinking.

"Because he visits us at lunch sometimes," Daniel replied.

She nodded and took a bite of her sandwich.

After class I waved goodbye to her and walked out to catch the bus with hyung and Jong Hyun.

"I like Callie," Jong Hyun said as we waited at the stop. "She's pretty cool."

"She isn't like all of the other fans, there's something different about her. Besides, you know, not being Korean." Daniel added.

"Yeah, that's why I want the other guys to meet her. And I want to debut in America, or at least have a concert like SM Town."

"Chang Hyun," Daniel said in his imitation voice of Min Soo, "we'll debut overseas when Andy hyung thinks we're ready."

"I know, I know. Come on, the bus is here."

We took seats at the back and right as the driver was about to close the doors, Gyu Ah and Callie ran in. They took the empty seats in the front were panting from running.

"Yoo Chang Hyun!"

"Huh?"

"Do you think our choreographer will be in a bad mood like last time?" Daniel repeated.

"I don't know, whatever bugged him might have gotten better over the weekend."

"Hyung wasn't in a bad mood," Jong Hyun argued.

"To US he was. He wasn't to you because you're Dancing Boy," I explained and stuck my tongue out at him.

He shrugged. "Haters gonna hate."

"YAY!!"

We all looked to the front of the bus. Callie was standing, and was excited before she saw everyone looking at her (did she see me?). Now she just looked embarrassed.

"Sorry!" She apologized then sat back down. Gyu Ah started giggling.

Daniel laughed. "I think we'll be able to tell when Callie's around from now on."

"If she acts like that, then yeah," I agreed.

When we stopped in Cheongdam-dong, they got off before us and we walked to T.O.P. Media. When we changed and went into the studio, Min Soo hyung and Chan Hee hyung were already there.

"Where's Byung Hun hyung?" Jong Hyun asked.

"He'll be coming late, he said he had to work on the music for his showcase," Min Soo answered

"Oh when is that by the way?" Daniel asked.

"Next month," Chan Hee said as he fixed his hair.

"Yah, do you two remember how we said there was going to be an exchange student?"

"Yeah, did they finally come?"

"She did! And her name is Callie. AND SHE'S AN AMERICAN FAN!"

"What?!" Min Soo hyung asked me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! She fangirled when she talked to me!"

"YEEAAHH!" Chan Hee yelled.

"And she says she has other friends that are Andromedas!"

"Who does?"

We turned and saw Eric hyung standing at the door.

"The new foreign exchange student at our school!"

"Wah, where's she from?"

"California!"

"CAN WE PLEASE GO THERE FOR SUMMER, HYUNG?" Jong Hyun begged on his knees.

"PLEASE?" I added and got down next to him.

"Pleeeeease??" Niel asked and got down next to us.

"Please please please please," Chan Hee began repeating and did a little dance.

"You guys, stop," Min Soo told us seriously. "But hyung. . . PLEASE CAN WE?!"

"I'll think about it," Eric decided.

"About what?" Byung Hun asked. He put his bag next to the door and walked over to us.

"We might go to California for summer!" Jong Hyun said excitedly.

"Oh, why? And we should go to San Francisco and L.A."

"Callie has Andromeda friends there!"

"Callie...?"

"The American exchange student in my class!"

"Hyung we have to go to! We haven't met any fans from there! And maybe there will be more than just her friends!"

"Yah, knock it off. Shin is going to be here soon. Practice hard then meet me in the studio, alright?"

"OK!"

 

Sorry if this chapter seemed short. . .it was pretty much just talking ><

Next time i update i'll put in MOAR than talking! :) I. SWEARS.