Art Show [Part 2]

Supa Luv

Gyu Ah looked at me funny. "As in Woo Jiho? From Block B?"

I nodded excitedly.

"Why would he be here?"

"I da naaa, but let's casually move in his direction!" I hooked arms with her and we headed over there pausing at every few pieces.

When I saw Zico next to Kwang Dae, I turned Gyu Ah's head so she could see.

"It is really him!! Are any of the other-- hey, isn't that L.Joe and Ricky?"

My head turned to where she was looking almost instantly. "I believe so?" I replied. WHY ARE THREE IDOLS HERE...? I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE THAT FACT! But why are they here?

L.Joe was talking to someone, and Ricky was looking down at his shoes.

"Callie!" I heard.

Ricky looked up and waved at me and I waved back before turning around.

"Callie, Gyu Ah, come here, there's someone I want you to meet," Kwang Dae said. We walked over. "This is my friend Jiho, you guys know him right?"

"OPPA!" Gyu Ah squealed and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Gyu Ah," he said. She blushed and I had a feeling we'd be fangirling together. "And I'm guessing you're Callie."

I nodded because I couldn't say anything.

"Are both of you BBCs?"

"I'm registered!" Gyu Ah told him.

"I'm not!"

"Oh Byun Hun!" We turned around and saw L.Joe and Ricky come towards us.

"Hey hyung," he said and they did a bro-hug-thing(?).

"Hyung, how many idols do you know?" Zico asked.

Kwang Dae shrugged and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes," Zico said with a bow to Ricky and L.Joe. It was kind of weird to see him so formal and serious about it.

They bowed back and greeted him too.

L.Joe looked at Gyu Ah and me then his eyes got wide. "Wow, I didn't even recognize you two!"

I laughed. "You guys look all classy too! If you Gyu Ah didn't tell me I'd think you guys were ulzzangs or look alikes!"

This time Ricky laughed. "Now you're just lying Callie-ah," he said.

"Noooooo," I said in English. I guess I was showing a bit of aegyo too. Hopefully it wasn't failgyo...

 

Heyyyy :) so I updated earlier than I thought because I finished studying (still need to do math though ;_;) and I decided to update real quick~! I'll try to fit an update in tomorrow too! Night/Morning/Afternoon~! :D