We Should ALL Go?

Supa Luv

Callie's POV

I could die happy. My two biases were around me and they were getting along (I didn't expect there to be a fight, but the fact that they were acting friendly was good) and I was in Seoul and everything was fine :)

I took a drink of my soda and Zico asked, "Callie, what's your favorite song by us?"

I swallowed. "I like Attention but that's just by you. . ."

"Is Jiho your bias or something?" Kyung asked.

I nodded shyly then said, "But Ricky's my bias too!"

I saw him smile.

Just then, the waitress from the counter came up to us and asked for P.O's autograph. She was wearing an orange apron over her olive green shirt. . . I don't want to go all What Not To Wear right now, but those colors were clashing like the warriors from 300.

"Ah, thank you oppa," she said happily. She looked at Kyung and Ricky then whispered in P.O's ear.

"Kyunggie hyung," he said, "please stop staring. Not everyone can handle your. . ."

"Grease!" Zico coughed.

Kyung just smiled at her and she turned away and thanked us for our service.

I laughed. "Don't worry Kyung, there are other BBCs that love your grease!"

He gave us a -I'm-fabulous smile and asked in English, "So what part of America are you from?"

"California," I replied before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Like Los Angeles?" Zico asked in English.

"No. . . I'm from the lame part of California. . ." If I could say OTL to them, I would've.

"Oh Callie!" Ricky said excitedly. "Manager hyung said he'd think about taking us to California over the summer! After we're done with our comeback though."

"Really!?" I asked in English. "Oh, I mean JEONGMAL!?"

He nodded and I felt like I was about to explode into sparkles and bubbles and rainbows and everything magical :3

"We should go with you sunbae! Kyung hyung said he wanted to show us where he studied," P.O added.

"Ah you should! You could meet the international BBCs!" You kinda have more of them and KBBCs and God knows how much they want to see you!

"Are there any where you are?" Zico asked.

I nodded. "Not a lot, but if you measured them by fangirlness then they'd be like 20 fans!"

"Oh really?" Kyung asked.

I nodded excitedly, probably looking like a hyperactive bobblehead.

"We should all go to California then!" Zico said and shook my shoulder.

INTERNAL FANGIRL SCREAM~!

Ricky's POV

Aish! I hated to say it, but I didn't want them to go to America too. I mean, if we were even going. I couldn't compete with my own hyungs when it came to charisma, and now I had to try and compete with Woo Jiho? Aish! Wae!?

I shot a look at their maknae when he suggested it, hoping no one noticed. I didn't mean it whole-heartedly, but still. . . Aish I sound like one of those gossip girls at school!

 

THANK YOU FOR STAY SUBSCRIBED GAIS!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU ALL SO EFFING MUCH :'D MY CREYS :"D AH PLEASE KEEP WAITING WITH ME, I KNOW I GET A FEW DAYS OFF NEXT MONTH SO THERE WILL PROLLY BE MORE UPDATES :D GAH I'M SO HAPPY RN :D