You Jelly?

Supa Luv

When the show ended Min Soo and Gyu Ah left, but I stayed behind with my family and Zico (he was waiting for the rest of Block B and their manager to show up). I was standin away from them listening to my iPod and reading fanfiction -- and hoping Zico didn't come up behind me and read it as well.

"Jiho hyung," a deep voice said. "Come one, manager hyung is waiting in the van."

I looked up and saw Block B walk towards us.

"JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!" I covered my mouth quickly, but they already heard me and were looking straight at me. I waved awkwardly.

"A-anyeong," I stuttered out.

"This is Callie, she's a foreign exchange student," Zico explained.

"And you know Block B?" Kyung asked in English.

I nodded and took out one of my headphones.

 

~★~  ~★~  ~★~  ~★~  ~★~  ~★~

 

Ricky's POV

I waiting in the cab for hyung now. It was late and I was actually pretty tired right now, even though we did vocal training today. Hyung said that he would be out soon. . .twenty minutes ago. I would've stayed in there too if I knew that it would've taken this long! At least Block B had come to get Zico away from Callie. I hated to say it, but they looked good together. And that irritated me. Aish! Where was Byung Hun?

"Ajussi, I'll go get my hyung," I told the driver and got out.

I got out and saw everyone walking out.

Six people got in Block B's car, and I saw Callie. . .next to Zico.

They hugged and she waved goodbye cutely before they left.

They can't be that close, can they? He's too old for her anyway, isn't he? Or did she like older guys? Callie, you can't have a pedo-oppa!

Hyung waved to Kwang Dae and Callie before walking towards me.

"Did you come out to get me?" he asked.

"Yeah, what took you so long?"

"We were catching up. Come on, let's get back."

We got into the taxi again. After a while I asked him, "Do American girls like older guys?"

"What?"

"Do American girls like older guys?" I repeated.

He shrugged. "It depends on the girl. Some do, some don't. Some actually like guys that are younger than them. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Wondering about Callie?"

"NO!" I defended.

"I was joking. . ."

"Oh. . . Hahahaha hyung! You really are the mischievious rapper!"

"Yah, Chang Hyun, you know you're older than Callie too. Just because you repeated doesn't mean you're her age. You're probably about a year older than her in American age."

"Sure, but not as much as other people. A year isn't much, is it?"

"No not really," he replied.

"See then it's fine." Unlike her and Zico.