Art Show [Part 1]

Supa Luv

"Callie--"

"Here!" I yelled and interrupted Eun Hee. I ran down the stairs with my phone and heels.

She opened the door and when we got into the elevator I put on my shoes. We got outside and Gyu Ah waved from her car and used her arms to say "She's in here!!!!"

I gave her two thumbs up before getting in Seung Hyun's car.

"Are we ready to go?" he asked and gave us a look.

I nodded.

"No! I don't like my outfit. I'm going to change," Eun Hee teased.

He smiled at her and started driving.

I hope Min Soo and Kwang Dae could be a like them if they get together. I don't really know them that well, but yesterday Gyu Ah pretty much gave me a biography of their lives and time together. So I think they'd make a cute couple based off of that. :)

We had to dress fancy for this, which meant make up, hair, and jewelry. I had my hair in loose curls and Eun Hee had bought me a black off-shoulder dress that was tight-ish and stopped a bit above my knee (so that way when I sat down there would actually be something covering some of my thighs). And my make up was simple, just mascara, BB Cream, and clear lipgloss.

We got there on time, and Gyu Ah and I stuck next to each other and her sister when we got into the gallery.

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Kwang Dae. My art is being shown here, and I hope that you'll be able to see the meaning behind it as well as your own interpretations. Please enjoy it and if you wanted to talk to me, I will be here so don't be afraid to say hi or give me your thoughts. Thank you."

Everyone clapped for him and started to roam the gallery.

Min Soo turned to go but Gyu Ah grabbed her wrist and I said, "Kwang Dae-ah!" and waved my hand.

He smiled and walked over to us.

"Min Soo, Gyu Ah, I didn't know you were coming. Are your parents here too?"

"Yeah," Gyu Ah replied, "why don't you guys go say hi to them? They haven't seen you in forever!"

"Oh good idea," I added. "Gyu Ah, let's go look over here!"

We walked in the opposite direction.

"I think that went well," I said when we were away from them. "By the way, you look pretty."

"Thanks, you do too. You actually look a lot older, like nineteen or something."

I laughed, "Thanks."

We walked down toward the entrance to look at the paintings there, and Gyu Ah also had to go to the bathroom which was in that direction.

"I'll meet you at that purple stone looking statue, okay?" she said before walking away.

I nodded and looked at the paintings in that area.

When I made it to the statue, I thought it looked really squishy, like Play-Doh or something. I reached to touch it--

"You probably shouldn't touch that," a familiar voice in English said.

I looked to my left, where the voice came from.

Zico. Woo Jiho. HE WAS STANDING THERE. ALL CLASSY LOOKING IN A SUIT. I had a feeling that I was staring too long, so I took my hand back and said, "Oh, yeah, I was just curious," I explained in Korean.

"Oh you speak Korean!"

I nodded. "I'm an exchange student. And if you're looking for Kwang Dae, he's probably down that hall." I gestured to where I meant.

"Oh thanks. What's your name by the way?"

"Callie," I said a bit too eagerly.

"I'm Jiho, but most people call me Zico. See you around."

He turned around and walked away and Gyu Ah came.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"It was Zico!"

Note to self: fangirl about meeting idols when you get back!!

 

 

Hiiii, so do you like the story? WILL ZICO BE AN ISSUE!? And I just want to let you guys know that school is starting tomorrow & I won't have a lot of time to update...I'll try to update every weekend if I can! :D But if you unsubscribe I'll understand.  :) & if you want to read my other 2 in the mean time they are here and here :) see you in the next update! :)