Sungyeollie oppa~~

You are my brother~~

I look at the time and saw that I was late for school.I let out a curse and ran down."OPPA!!I AM LATE!!"I shouted,slamming the door,as I left.I ran to school,and received detention for being late.It was the worse day ever.My friends bail out on me,even my own boyfriend.Well,he actually broke up with me today.Can things get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked home and heard a really loud sound before I even enter the house.My eyes widened and I ran in.The kitchen was black covered in black substance."Look what you did!My sister is going to be so pissed,""I told you to get out look what happened.""How are we going to clean this up?""We are so dead,"I look at the condition my kitchen was in and drop my bag.

I glared at the 7 culprits."Oh,you are here?"my brother said,grinning."Happy birthday~".I glared at him."Whta on earth happened?"I hissed.He took a deep breath and said,"Wewerehungryandtriedtocookbutweaccidentallydestroyedthekitchen,"in a fast train speed.

"We wanted to cook a special dinner for you,since it was your birthday and all,"Sunggyu said,rubbing his nape.I stared at them for a second and let out a sigh."I am going to bathe,"I walked away and went to the toliet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and sat on my bed and look at the floor."Hey,"I look to the door and saw my brother."Soo soorrrryy about your kitchen,"he apologised.I shook my head."It's alright,I guess,"I spoke.He look at me,seriously."You alright?"he asked.I nod and faked a smile."Tell me what happened,"he said."I broke up with my boyfriend,"I sighed."Oh~"he said,sounding alittle happy.I look at him,cluelessly."Why?"I asked."I hated your boyfriend.He is so annoying!!"he said,cheering me up alittle.I chuckled.

"Come on,"he said,pulling me to the living room."HAppy birthday to you~"I heard his friends sang while carrying a cake.I smiled alittle as i blew out the candle.I guess even though this is not what I expected,it is still better than nothing.My brother let out a grin and wiped the cream on my cheek.I gasped and shoved one slice of cake into his mouth and covered his face with cream.We exchanged look and look at his friends.with hand full of cream.We wiped cream on L,Sunggyu and even Dongwoo.
 

"No,not my face!!"Woohyun tried to reject,making us chase him.Hoya gave in with out a fight and we all look at Sungjong,who shook his head."No,don't think about it,"he said,as he took a step back.Everyone went to his with a hand full of cream.He let out a shreik and ran around the house.I guess this day is not bad after all.

~~~~~~~~

So sorry for not updating for a long time.I had been busy.Forgive me?*puppy dog eyes*

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG2vmB825Ewyyuzqg277v images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmw3OZwpJ9e24QazMXSDU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7F5nvKJwy2CNHj7Qo4M- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZT18u5tXfkmXEQfLnmKf images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3maONgZqfyMdoKg_yY2K 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXHbER4wlinyhwhPBwXTf images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHI7sHU_flU_NnKiu4R8H