Him Chan oppa..................[part 1]

You are my brother~~

I opened my locker to see a stack of picture all with me,in it.Pictures of me going to school,coming back from school,going out with my friends,at class and even in the cafeteria.Just,yesterday,I recieved a few stacks of pictures of me at home,at the park and even in my room.There as ared rose and a note.

I love you~

I was being paranoid as I walked out of school,even my own reflection scares me.I was even surprised when my phone vibrated.It was from an unknown number.I trembled in fear as soon as I read it.

Walking home,alone,today?Should I accompany you,my love?

Suddenly,I felt someone hug me from behind.I shouted in shock and started to cry."Baby girl?Are you ok?"a voice spoke.The deep voice."Channie oppa,"I said,in between sobs."Himchan!You scared her!"Yongguk scolded."Sorry,baby girl.I didn't mean to scare you,"he apologised while Youngjae and Daehyun tried to calm me down.My phone vibrated,again and my breathing became uneven as I read it.

My love,you are not cheating on me,are you?

I started to shake quite obviously."Baby girl?Are you alright?"Him Chan asked,seeing me shaking."Can I stay at your place for tonight?"I asked,shakily."Sure,I guess,"he replied."~~~~~~~,are you alright?"Zelo asked.I ignore him and pulled Himchan."Let's go,"I said.I held his arm as we are walking.My phone vibrated again.

You are cheating on me!Don't worry,I still love you.You are still mine,love.

"Let's go home,quick,"I panicked.Finally,when we reached B.A.P's dorm,I hid myself in the corner."Baby girl?Are you alright?You are weird today."Himchan asked.I started to cry."Why are you crying what happened?"he asked.I told him,every thing.The pictures,the text everything."You have a stalker,"Youngjae commented."Is it a good thing?"Jongup asked,stupidly."It is a bad thing,"Daehyun sighed.My phone vibrated and another text was recieved.

My love,I miss you.Why are you in those boys apartment?Should I bring you to mine?

Himchan saw the text message and pull it away from me."This guy is a pyshco,"Himchan commmented.My phone vibrated,again and this time it was a picture of me at school,looking at the stack of pictures infront of my locker.

You are cute,when you look scared.Should I scare you more?

Another picture was send to me.This time,it was a picture of my room and I was asleep on the bed.I was scared,horrified.Himchan hugged me."Don't worry,I'll protect you,"he told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgwOv8Gfda1LdzCTUhvHH images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSztszNon_sWuIh4lIzrEq images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwlXsFmF6b1WLCjTG2VHy         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsvS0YbYTcKrSFCXcNawk           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqQBCHm3t9oH-XCm78FP-             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiyl5RhTaycFYOJUA7YzU      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtnf8SNmRqPYDQZDneUIA       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTks0jKtZ9KjDyZBdVmhec url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=-UnVHx3  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP3oBrTC3zjq8a3Qx1Hxd images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc5d1PG1KLESGtKRk_88P   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLCBohEqHHBycROM3tEkU           

 url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=9-RLqaV

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=QR4q5-Y   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5a5rToqyCg_SuZ3vAdRJ