Him Chan oppa.................[part2]

You are my brother~~

I went to my locker and saw a red rose.I look around and saw that I was alone in the locker room.I was a letter and read it.

My love,you cheated on me.But it's ok.I still love you.Don't worry.I will bring you to my house,soon.

I quickly dialed HimChan 's number.This was scaring the crap out of me.Before I even manage to call.My phone vibrated.I was a text.I opened it and my eyes widened.I started to look around but to my luck,no one.

You saw the letter?Aww~You look pretty as usual.See you soon.

What does he mean by see you soon?I called HimChan and he told me to call him as soon as anything happened.I went to class and saw another red rose.Ok this is offically creeping me out.There was no one in the class.The door slammed shut and smoke started to spread.I bang on the door but no one.I called HimChan oppa."Hello?""Oppa,*Cough* help me*Cough cough*""Where are you?!""Class-"I fainted.

The phone dropped into my bag as I grew unconcious.I saw a blurry figure before fainting.

After awhile~~

I woke up and cupped my head.I saw at a place that was unfamiliar.My pictures were all over the room.This was creeping me out.I look at the bed and it was fill with red roses petals.I quickly stood up when I heard the door opening.The guy entered the room and saw that I was awake.

"My love,you are awake?"I frozed."H-Ho M-Min,"I stuttered.He was my ex.I really loved him until one day,I got into an accident and forgot all my memories.He touched my cheek ,making me flinched."Why are ayou doing this?"I asked,crying.

"I love you,that's why.I want you all for myself.No boys would ever look at you if you are here,"he told me."I don't remember about us!Let me go,please!"I begged.He ignore me and kissed my cheek."I have to go,sorry love,"he said,before locking the door.I banged on the door and called for help,but it was no use.I look at the door and sighed.Help me oppa.

"BABY GIRL?!ARE YOU HERE?!"I heard a deep voice called out."Oppa!!I'M HERE!!"I shouted,with the only energy I had left."Oh,no!You are not taking my love away from me!"I heard Ho min shouted followed by a loud bang."OPPA!"I shouted.It was killing me.The fact that I didn't know what was happening out there.Suddenly,the door knob turned to the right and to the left.I back away in fear.I cupped my head and cried."Baby girl,"he called out.I look up and saw Himchan,smiling brightly.

"Sorry,I am alittle late,"he told me and hugged me."Oppa,"I cried."How did you find me?"I asked,in between cries."I had Youngjae track your phone,"he told me."Are you alright?"he asked.I nod."Oppa,what was that loud bang earlier?"I managed to ask as he carried me to his car."Ho min tried to shot me but Yongguk hyung kicked the gun away and it misfired,"he told me.I hug him,tighter."Thank you,oppa,for being there for me,"I told him,before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT PLEASE~~

I BEG YOU! ANY ONE! JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
PLEASE COMMENT?