L.joe oppa

You are my brother~~

After a fight,I had with my brother, Lee Byung hun,a.k.a L.joe,I stormed out of the house,despite the fact that he was calling me and it was raining.

I sighed as ran to a nearby shop to seek shelter from the rain.I was shivering in cold.I looked at the watch to see that it was 2a.m in the morning. I sighed thinking about how he was being selfish,ever since he debuted I was always ignored.I am happy for him when he debuted but now,I am not sure that it is a good thing anymore. People always befriend me because of my brother and my parents were always out of the country.

I just wanted to spend a day with him but he had to blow me off,today,out of all day.It was my birthday.I don't think that he even remembers. I looked at the weather.It was getting heavier and heavier.My head started to create troubles for me and dizziness started to act up.

I cupped my head and decided to go back home no matter how heavy the rain is. I support myself against the wall and slowly tried to make my way back.I fell down and darkness started to take over my sight.I fainted. When I woke up,I saw L.joe,sleeping on the floor beside the bed.I struggled to get up only to be pushed down by my brother who was half awake

.He look at me and sighed."Stay in bed,you are still sick,"he sternly said. He went out and came back with a bowl of soup.It was black.I could have sworn I saw sonething dead in there.

"I made you some soup,"he said,blowing on the soup,before trying to feed me.I eyed it a little before forcing it down my mouth. It really wasn't that bad.It was edible.I was still eyeing the soup when he said,"Sorry."I looked at him as he continued,"It is just that we rarely had a day off and I am tired,but I promise you that we will go out tomorrow.It is your birthday,right?Get better soon,so we could go out."

I hugged him and told him,"I am sorry too.I know you are tired but it is just that I rarely see you and no one is around,"He smiled and gave me a hug before continuing to feed me.I smiled and eat the soup despite it's colour.

~~~~~~~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLdMGQDMbnDDKMPf0C-zK   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbwA-Z5MUXZ3bYB2osXLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD9alNk9-VinuQujVtEHq     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGwzWvkHrjhi08jVJg99a   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRnzA0C0MZ2BGFZO3WAanimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvdvwILbaU9vXr6he_VP5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT8rHHKPSQOSYyCGYUjp9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfdhWm-QFnys_ZKUJ8M46images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJeV6kSQqiOR9OKmu-M_