Changjo...........oppa(part 1)

You are my brother~~

"Hey,you are moving in with hyung,"my twin said.No matter how much I try to avoid the fact,I can't. I wasn't close to him,ever since he debuted. He was too busy to even talk to me.I was bullied at school and almost resulted to killing myself,if it wasn't for my twin,Changmin,tstopping me.Unlike me,my twin is famous and one of the most good looking ones in the school.

"But-""No buts,I already told hyung and he agreed,"Changmin said."Be happy I didn't tell him that you wanted to kill yourself,"Changmin told me."But-""Go and pack now,"he ordered.I sighed and went to pack my stuff.

~~~~

*Dingdong*Changmin rang the doorbell."Who is it??"a voice asked."It is us!!"Changmin shouted.The door opened to reveal a cute bubbly guy."Changjo!!The twins are here!!"he shouted."I am busy!!"I heard him shout back.His voice has changed.I thought as the guy invite us in.The 2 of us went in.What is he doing?I walked to the living room behind Changmin and saw him playing video games and cursing a couple of times.

Wow,do i really have to call him my brother?"Yah!Changjo,the twins came,"the guy with the thick lips said,punching the buttons on the controller,violently.Changjo,who was beside him was doing the same thing while saying,"Make yourself at home,twins,".2 guys came out of their room.One with red hair while the other was with blonde Nice "Oh,Changmin.Is she your twin?"the blonde asked as my twin nod.

"Nice to meet you,I am Chunji and he is L.Joe,"the red head said.I nod alittle."He is C.A.P and that guy there is Ricky.The one beside your brother is Niel,"he did an introduction. I nod,in acknowledgement.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know,when I say that you are moving in with hyung, it doesn't mean that you ignore his existence,"Changmin scolded me."It wasn't my fault we barely met,"I retorted.He sighed and pick up his drink."You know I think I should tell hyung at you trying to-""NO!"I cut him,slamming the table.We were in a cafe but I don't care."I will t-try,"I lied.

I sighed and thought about it.Should I?Maybe I should.But he was the one who ignored me.He has a schedule for today until tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~~

The​ next day

"AHHHH!!!!!STOP IT!!"I begged.The bullies beat me up.They stop and left me alone.I limped back home,bleeding.I opened the door and went into my room.I locked the door,making sure that no one can enter.I treated my bloodied body and winced in pain."WE ARE HOME!!"I heard Ricky shouted."~~~~~,are you home?"I heard him asked.I ignored it as he tried to open the door.

~~~~~~~