Hoya oppa?????

You are my brother~~

"Oh,Hyewon!Have you met my girlfriend?"my best friend asked."Yea,she is pretty,"I commented,blankly."Hey,you alright?"Minwoo nudged me."Oh?Yea,"I spoke.He rolled his eyes."Tell your best friend what happened,"he nugded me,once again."My brother is coming back from his world tour,"I whispered."So?"he asked."My family thinks that I am one of those goodie two-shoes,"I sighed."You?!A goodie two shoes?HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!Hilarious!"he laughed.

I rolled my eyes."You?The Queen of underground rap and dance?A innocent goodie two shoes?"he laughed,but soon stop as soon as I shot him a glare."Oh mygod,you are serious,"MInwoo gasped.I rolled my eyes."And the King of underground rap and dance is a two timer playboy,"I spoke.He look at me with a chuckle."Wait,does it mean that you can't go to the rap battle tomorrow night?"he asked.I face palmed.I had forgotten about that.

~~~~~~~

"Oh,Howon!You are back!"my mum spoke,as my brother came in,with his friends."HYEWON!YOUR BROTHER IS BACK!!"my mum shouted.I went to the living room and saw my brother."Oppa!"I squealed,hugging him."Oh,Hyewon,"he smiled."Hi,Hyewon!"his friends greeted."Hi!"I smiled.I was seriously looking like a goodie two shoes.I felt like a thousand fairy princesses vomitted on me.I was all pink and had manners.If only they knew........

"And,this is a present for my lil' sis,"he ruffled my hair.He gave me a box.I smiled as I opened it.It was a robot necklace.It was pink.If only you knew I hate pink.I faked a smile and hugged him.I am going to colour it black later."Thank you,oppa,"I spoke.

~~~~~~~

The next day~~~

"Hey,my uncle has a club,around here.Do you want to go?"Woohyun asked."Yea,sure,"infinite agreed.The doorbell rang and Hoya opened the door as our parents went out for a buisness trip.A guy who looks really like a nerd was standing there."I-is H-hye w-won here?I w-was t-told by my s-s-sister to pick her up f-for a sleep over,"he spoke."Ahh~You must be JaeKyung's brother!"Hoya smiled.Jaekyung is my imaginary best friend.Yup,I have no such friend.

"Hyewon!!Your brother's friend is here!!"Hoya shouted.I ran down with my girly look and carried a bag."Oppa,I will go,first!Bye,Oppa!"I shouted,as I went out.I took a good look at MInwoo as we head to our hideout.We laughed at each other's look.We went to a warehouse and changed.It had 5 rooms.Minwoo used one of it.I used another.It is like my second home.It is actually MInwoo's.He is really rich.So,whenever my parents were on busniess trips I would stay here,with Minwoo.We changed and headed to the club,Club Posiden.

As soon as we enter the club,loud music can be heard.The DJ saw us and took the mic."Our King and Queen is here.today,"he cheered.Everyone gave us a loud cheer as a welcome.I chuckled and we casually walked to the DJ table,with confidence.I gave the DJ,a high five.We both grab a mic and stood infront as the music stop.

"Hey,DJ!Drop a beat,"I spoke,over the cheers.We both started to rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSOSyXvloDM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc1WDs3gEK8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ18BNO1dFw

We finished rapping and went off the stage.Minwoo was tackled down by kisses by some girl,while I was twisting a guy's arm for touching me.Hey,just because I am a goody two shoes,doesn't mean I don't know how to protect myself.I went out,with Minwoo,as he got rid off the girls following him.i look at MInwoo.His face has 3 different lipstick.Pink,Hot pink and red.I let out a smirk.I walked out and we walked back to the warehouse.

We were laughing and shoving each other.We both felt someone following us and turned around.We saw 7 familiar figure.They pretended to do somthing else.We tilted our heads in confusion and continued to walk.We sped to a corner and turned.They chased and stop infront of us."Oppa?!"I shouted."Hi,Hyewon,"he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently,we were sitting at the warehouse."Umm......oppa,you are not mad at me,are you?"I asked,in hope."I am,"he spoke,coldly."Why didn't you tell me you can rap?"he asked,pouting.I chuckled,alittle."Uncle told me that they are the Kings and Queens of underground rap and dance,"Woohyun told them."So,what else are you hiding?"Hoya asked,silting his eyes."I am not a goody two shoes.I am a rebel,"I rub my nape."COOL~"he spoke,making me smiled."Have I introduce you to Minwoo?"I asked.

~~~~~~

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHc2C0YOFO3U4304p6xRP images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlpTm13VMTobmX65YnOvX images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMCN_RyjfvxJQq7DQ2FKM images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNLTsda1MHjZ83CQhT3SI images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1_kpNI4iI941YKA75hJu images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCjcakuOBmJLBL-OXy6S9 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBZlr09QRnVMG_ZgsnLtM images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcCznWvdKPbnpeU2QBJ0T images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu6M2QGkBCUyazjoRVniJ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyYVEDJnHaaImifmGKJdT