Picking me up from school~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are my brother~~

Infinite had just finished practicing their new song,'destiny' and was currently lying down on the floor of their practice room.Their leader was smiling awfully alot today, making the member's curiousity rose."Hyung?Why are you smiling?It is creepy,"Sungyeol mindlessly said."Yeah,hyung!You look crazy,"Sung Jong added.Sunggyu would have chased after the 2 but instead,"I am picking my sister up from school,"he said.

"Can we follow?"SungJong asked,to everyone's agreement."Fine,"Sunggyu argeed after afew rounds of begging and pleading."We have to get going or I am going to be late,"Sunggyu told the members as they started to pack up.They went to their dorm and bathe while Sunggyu send a few texts to his beloved sister,before bathing.

After awhile,they arrived at the art school that Sunggyu's sister,~~~,was attending.They saw a familiar looking guy.The guy saw them and walked to them."Hyung?What are you doing here?"L.Joe asked."I came to visit my sister,how about you?"Sunggyu asked."I go here,"L.joe pointed to the school."Who is your sister?Maybe I can help,"L.Joe asked."Lee ~~~,"Sunggyu replied."WHAT?!LEE ~~~!SHE NEVER TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD A BROTHER!"L.Joe shouted."You know Sunggyu hyung's sister?"Woo hyun asked.L.Joe nod and told them that they were close."She is still in the dance studio.I'll bring you there,Let's go,hyung,"L.joe said,walking to the dance studio.

As they walk to the dance studio,a faint music could be heard.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brb3R3Meq60

As they open the door,they saw Teen top's Ricky and Changjo,along with 4 other guys dancing to the music and in the centre,it reveal a girl.They were dancing that they didn't realised that someone entered.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpj-UvASN7o

After they had finished,most of them collapse on the cold hard floor.~~~,was standing and looking at her friends.She frowned but smiled as soon as she saw her big brother."GYU OPPA!"she ran over and hugged her brother."Why are you here?Aren't you busy?How are you?"she bombarded him,with questions."Easy,I can answer if you keep on asking,"Sunggyu chuckled."I am here to pick you up.I am not busy,today and finally,I am fine,you?"he answered.

"I am fine.I missed you,"she said,hugging him again.L.Joe coughed,loudly,making ~~~ look at him."O-oh,L.Joe.D-did I ever told you that Sunggyu oppa is my brother?"I meekly asked.L.Joe gave her a glare."I didn't?"she asked,although she knew the answer.She meekily smiled and hug her beloved brother,again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=eoCJ-Tq

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=pgJcvaQurl?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=VuaGDCWurl?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=7k0KAVLurl?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=kO2xzQMurl?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=u9k4go0

Sunggyu so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!