Of Being Stupid and Forbidden Places

A Collection

A/N: this is basically..crack? xD Enjoy. It's been waiting in my folder patiently, for ages.

 

 

 

“He wants to have you for dinner”

“Oh, how nice!”

“No, I mean he literally wants to have you for dinner”

Hyukjae gulped, not good.

 

 

It had started when hyukjae had wandered off into the woods. Sure he had spotted the sign with a skeleton made on it, below which words such as  ‘Do not enter’  and ‘Forbidden’ were roughly written.

And below those large bold letters someone had scribbled ‘it means GTFO, go home, If you’re not stupid, you will.’

Hyukjae had just smiled appreciatively, his community was so considerate putting up signs like this, he decided to tell people not to enter, as he stepped in himself.

Of course that didn’t stop him from entering the place because hey he was different and every rule had an exception. Hyukjae was curious as to why entry was forbidden so he slipped in through the large hole in the fence.

He had not wandered too far down the path lined with over grown trees, that a guy emerged a few steps ahead, he had large excited eyes and a wide smile plus he didn’t seem older than Hyukjae, so he smiled back “ Hallo! Entry is forbidden here” he chirped good-naturedly.

“I know!” the stranger replied excitedly, beckoning him over” Wanna find out why??”

“Sure!” Hyukjae instantly went over to the guy’s side. “I’m Donghae!” the stranger introduced himself happily, Hyukjae introduced himself too and then they were off, donghae’s arm slung comfortably over Hyukjae’s

“Where are we going by the way?” Hyukjae flashed a gummy smile at donghae who turned to grin back, Hyukjae noticed how Donghae’s eyes were glowing a bright orange,  “My place! I have a large garden where we can play!”

“But I thought you were going to show me why it’s forbidden to enter here!” Hyukjae protested with a little pout.

“Oh yes we do that too!” Donghae let out a little chortle, he sounded positively naughty, Hyukjae giggled giddily “okay” he sang.

 

Soon they had reached a large mansion, Hyukjae’s jaw dropped in awe as he witnessed a large palace “This..”

“Yep! My place! Come on let’s play with my dog!” Donghae tugged at his sleeve, the two ran into a garden, Hyukjae just could not get over the fact there was a huge beautiful mansion in here, the garden was spectacular decorated by colorful flowers.

Maybe that’s why entry was forbidden, so that no thief could find out this place.

“This is Bob!” Donghae giggled in his ear

Hyukjae turned to see a huge dog with rather large canines panting down at him “ Oh…”

“Let’s play” Donghae squealed, eyes way brighter and Hyukjae just had to point that out “Erm Dong-“

“LEE DONGHAE!” came a booming deep sound that had Hyukjae jumping-startled- before he scrambled to hide behind Donghae who pouted and looked at the source of the voice, grumbling “ Tsk…what is it dad??”

“What have I told you about playing with food hm?!” a man with cropped black hair walked over, his eyes were glowing a deep red. Plus he had fangs protruding through his frowning lips and those sharp white horns standing on top of the man’s head did not help Hyukjae’s heartbeat.

He had a feeling he now knew why entrance was forbidden.

Donghae looked down sulkily “But I just-“

“No buts! Get it inside!”

“Yes, Father.”

The ‘man’ scoffed, eyes darting to hyukjae who whimpered once the demonic looking man smirked and walked back in.

“Um..”

“Dad wants you for dinner!” Donghae turned, trying to smile at him

Hyukjae brightened up” OH , how nice!”

Donghae shook his head” No I mean literally, he wants you for dinner” as he pointed at Hyukjae and then made eating gestures with his hand.

Hyukjae gulped, not good.

 

 

The two decided to run away after Donghae promised he would never try eating Hyukjae, the two climbed onto Bob-donghae’s loyal demon hound- who ran off and the two travelled the world together, happy and quite in love, content with the taste of each other's lips and looting caravans they made the world theres.