Only for you

A Collection

"Kindly detach your face from my neck"

A purr “but you smell sooooo good. Can I eat you?"

"Turned into a cannibal overnight?"

"Hm every time I see you I go cannibal"

“Please don't eat me Mr. Cannibal I have a loving boyfriend to go to"

" oh forget him" Donghae squeaked as Hyukjae nuzzled deeper into the crook of his neck and like lightly nibbled on his skin " I promise I'm way better than him"

"Really?” Letting go of the spatula he carefully moved the bowl full of chocolate chip cookie batter away before turning around, brow raised " how exactly?"

"In every way, for one I'm currently not trying to steal any batter, am I?"

Donghae pretended to hum as if he was pondering over it. Hyukjae pressed their foreheads together and blinked innocently causing Donghae to burst into breathy giggles "What?"

Hyukjae grinned “you smell like vanilla essence, you do know what a huge weakness I have for vanilla essence"

Donghae eyes twinkled with amusement "Yes I do Hyukjae, you told me only some ten times about it in on our first date, how could I forget."

“ Well I was trying to drop hints about wanting to kiss you, but you were being such a stubborn and not taking a hint!” Hyukjae pulled up a sad expression that made Donghae smile widely, eyes crinckled and twinkling “I didn’t want to seem too easy.”

“Oh you were not easy, let me assure you of that.” Hyukjae scoffed and doghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s waist, knotting his fingers together on Hyukjae’s back as he pulled him closer “Nor were you.”

Hyukjae's eyes fluttered close as he in a deep breath, choking when Donghae poked him at his ticklish spot, sniggering Donghae captured Hyukjaes lips, kissing languidly. When they parted Hyukjae smirked at a very much breathless Donghae " Babe your breathing like you ran several miles."

Donghae exhaled a tiny laugh as he pressed their torsos together "your fault. You still leave me breathless"

“After all these years….it sure has been a long time…” Gazing fondly at Donghae, Hyukjae’s mouth gaped to say something- he paused which caused Donghae to smile inquisitively, gathering his wits Hyukjae finally did speak "Donghae...what are you doing for the rest of your life?”

Hyukjae waited.

Donghae’s eyes seemed to widen in comprehension, but then they dimmed. Hyukjae marveled at just how damn expressive they were and just how clearly he was able to read them by now.

“Depends…though I think I would like to do everything with you” Donghae bit his lower lip in slight anxiety; he didn’t want to get his hopes too high.

“Then I hope you go breathless only for me, every time we kiss.”

“Deal, if you go cannibal only for me, every time you look at me.”

“Marry me.” they spoke at the same time, burst out laughing and ended up hugging the life out of each other.