Morning Hottie

A Collection

Donghae waited patiently as he stood in front of the whirring printer. His hand gently patting his neatly side parted brown hair as he casually looked about outside the printing shop. He yawned feeling brain dead' he wasn't a morning person so usually it would take him time to brighten up an look alive. Plus he was hating the fact he needed to do a couple of make-up assignments. Some teachers were just too damn hard to please. He could not wait to finally graduate from university and step into the next stress of life: earning money.

 

The vague hum of of computers and shoppers passing by was interrupted with a booming sound of a heavy bike which instantly caught donghae's attention. The biker swung his leg smoothly-it was clear to had Mr biker over there was flaunting his stuff for whoever was watching- as he slowly took off the helmet and shook his rather shaggy wine red hair donghae internally whistled

 

why hello there morning hottie

 

Said morning hottie had the slightest frown on his face making him seem like an intense guy. Lose tie and partially leaning on his bike as he kept his head bowed, texting away while casually throwing a few glances aroung.

 

Donghae stood there feeling very much awake and bright, suddenly the world was way more interesting as he stood their enjoying the view. He noticed how the guy's eyes seemed amber whenever he would glance up and the sun would hit his eyes. Eyes, linned subtlety with liner, shirt ruffled and untucked, ah the classic bad boy look.

 

'Excuse me sir?"

Donghae snapped out of his observations and sheepishly smiled as the shop keeper handed him his printed assignments. Realizing he was short on cash have excused himself and stepped out, passing by the morning hottie, close enough that he could reach out and touch him, he internally cheered as said hottie actually glaced up and gazed for a few seconds as Donghae walked by to his car where he opened the door to bend a bit and take out change from the dashboard. On his way back he  passed close by yet again causing the hottie to actually follow him with his gaze. Slightly grinning, Donghae thanked the shop keeper cheerfully and walked back to enter his car. While reversing from the parking lot, he threw a 'casual glance' at hottie who actually made eye contact, yet, no emotions were displayed.

 

'Score' he gleefully muttered to himself, keeping a poker face.

 

Meanwhile Mr hottie aka hyukjae was frantically texting someone " my morning just got better. "

--

Halfway home Donghae got a text from his professor to drop the assignment over at his place. Donghae glared at the text, he had been gradually coming down from his high of having seen a goodlooking personearlier. However once he’s at the door ringing he bell, he’s greeted by the surprise of his life.

There he stood, at the door, Donghae's 'morning hottie' who opened the door stared blankly before his eyes brighten a little and a faint grin appears.

“Good morning.”

Donghae took a moment responding to that.