Our Time

GONE

Annyeong ! 

So, I've edited chapter 8 a little because I was not so satisfied with the chapter before -.-

This chapter included a few suggestion and request from someone. So, if you want me to add some of the plot you're thinking..

Feel free to leave your request in the comment kay? Of course, this story will end in a few chapter.. 

Still, If theres anything wrong or lack in this story so far ... tell me okay ?

thanks for reading ><

Kamsahabnida~

      xoxo,

WOLVES' TINKERBELL

-author-nim-

*****************************************************************************************************************************

 

XIUMIN'S POV

I take a peek to make sure there's no one there. Its clear ! I call her by hand  gesture, telling her to be fast. But, why isnt she coming faster?

I look at her. Ahhhh! She is blind -.- How can I possibly forget about that? I saw her touching the wall, trying to get her self balanced and comfortable.

Yoo Young ah~.. From now on, I'm going to be your eyes because some how, you've already become my heart. I have fall in love with you.

"Xiumin Oppa?", she said. 

"Ne?"

"Where are you? Its hard for me to walk here", she said and I can see that.

"I'm here", I said. I hold her hand and help her to walk faster.

God, my heart beat is really crazy right now.

END OF POV

 

YOO YOUNG POV

''I'm here', he said and....

He is...holding my hand... My eyes widen.. My heart beats even faster.

Now I'm really sure. I have fall in love with this boy. 

I hold his hand even tighter, this skin-ship really make my heart beat pounding crazily. Cant the time stop now? I want this moment to last forever.

*************

 

"Sit here", he said.

"Can you feel the chair? Be careful", God, his concern words. 

"Ne, I can", I replied and try to sit down. I'm still holding his hand.

He sits next to me and start staring at me. I let go of his hand, maybe thats the reason he is staring. Still, he kept staring at me -.-

"Is there anything wrong with me today?", I asked him. 

"Why are you staring at me, oppa?", I asked him again since he ignored my first question.

"Beautiful...", he said. Is he talking about me?

"What did you say?", I asked him. I can hear him chuckle.

"I said..."

"B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L", he whispers to my ear. I started blushing.

"Why are your voice so small? I cant hear you~ What did you just said?", I purposely asked him again and pouts. I tried hard to not smile.

"Aigoo~. I said BEAUTIFUL, jagi~".

He called me JAGI? My heart was going to explode due to my happiness! I still keeping my frown though.

"You know I cant see right? What or who are you saying beautiful?".

He chuckles and lightly pinch my nose.

"You are! I was talking about you, jagi~", he said and start laughing.

"Ouh~", I said and start blushing. I can feel my cheek starting to heat up.

"Also.. Yoo Young ah?"

"Ne, oppa?"

"Stop hiding your smile from me please?", he said. I'm stunned. I dont know either I should smile or laugh. I ended up smiling anyway.

"arasso", I said and start smiling as wide as I can. [arasso : understand]

"Aigoo, you're smile are as wide as Chanyeol's", he said and start laughing. I kept my mouth shut.

Who is Chanyeol?

"Chanyeol is one of my bestfriend. He is actually my dongsaeng though", he said. OMG, did he just read my mind?

"Ouh~ I see. Do you have a lot of bestfriends oppa?" I asked him.

"I do! I have eleven of them"

"Tell me about them then",

"Why do you want to know?", he asked.

"Well, they're your bestfriends right? I just want to know",

"Urm, okay".

I smiled. From the way he talked just now, is he jealous?

"I have 11 bestfriends at school. Some are even younger than me and we're well known as EXO at school." He said and I nodded.

"The first one is Chanyeol, the happy virus. He loves to smile and show his beautiful teeth. He is quite a dorky person actually, he never show his tears infront of everyone but us. No mather how painful he felt."

"Ah~ I want to meet him oneday.", I said and I can hear him laughing again.

"He is tall, really tall. I think you would need a stair to actually greet him"

"I'm not that short!", I said and pout.

"I know, but he is really really really really really...."

"Arasso, arasso. Next person please", I cut his words. I hate it when people are calling me short T.T

"Haha, okay okay. The next one is Kris. He is a Chinese but he can speak Korean and English very well. He is also, taller that Chanyeol.", he said and chuckles. I pouts.

He pinch my cheek and continue talking.

END OF POV

"Third one is Kyungsoo. His eyes were huge and when he smiled, his lips will form a heart..."

Xiumin continued sharing his friends' characters to Yoo Young. While Yoo Young were listening very well. She cut his words a few times and ask something that will always end with her being bullied by Xiumin.

"The last one is Tao. He knows martial arts very well, but he is quite a clumsy person." said Xiumin.

"Ouh, I want to meet him. Maybe he can teach me a few simple steps", said Yoo Young happily.

"You want to meet him? Better not."

"Wae?", she asked him.

"He is a player. He once coupled with 7 girls at one time".

"I dont want to meet him then", said Yoo Young. 

"What if I meet him, eventually fall in love with him and he played my feeling? No..No..No..", Yoo Young said, being scared of Tao.

While Xiumin is there, staring at her. Falling in love all over again with her.

 

YOO YOUNG'S POV

"Oppa?", I said. Trying to get his attention.

"Ne?",

"Stop staring at me like that or I'll melt",I can hear him laughing..

His smile, his eyes, his laugher..I really wish I can see that..

''Haha, why? Are my gaze that y for you?'', he said and continue laughing.

I'm blushing again.

"NO! Its just that.. I felt a little uncomfortable with it", I said, honestly. He stopped laughing at once.

"Arasso, maybe my existence here is uncomfortable for you too. Mianhae, I'll go", he said and left before I can even say a word.

"Oppa? Thats not what I meant. Oppa? Oppa?!!", I shouted a few times. But, he doesnt even answer me. I'm a fool T.T

"Mianhae Oppa.. Thats not what I meant. I cant stand it when you stared at me like that because my heart beats went crazy when you did. I've fall for you, mian", I said softly. Tears starting to flow, when..

"What did you say?", A voice came from my back, right on my left shoulder. I'm shocked!

"Xiumin Oppa?", I said.

"Ne.. What did you said just now?", he asked me again. His face is so near with mine that our ears were attached.

"Nothing......", I said.

"Ah, Jinjja? I though I heard something though". OMG ! Did he heard me confessing?

"What..did...you heard?", I stutter. 

"I heard....... Mian! Is it? Or I'm just hearing things", he said.

"Haha, is it all you heard?", I said in relieved.

"Ne, is there anything else I should heard?",

"No...", I said and smile.

"Well, okay", he said and sit next to me again.

Silence come between us.

"Why are you suddenly so quite, oppa?", I asked him. I cant stand curiosity !

"I'm waiting for someone to say sorry to me. Oppa's feeling is hurt", he said and I..laugh!

"Why are you laughing? Its not even funny. Oppa is serious", he said with his cute tone. I laugh even harder !

"Ya~ Yoo Young ah~ Oppa is sulking! Why are you laughing again? Huh! Oppa doesnt want to be friend with you anymore", he said. Omoooo~ He sounds like a little kid.

"Haha, mian mian mian~", I said but continue laughing right after. 

I laugh and laugh and laugh, when suddenly.....

END OF YOO YOUNG'S POV

XIUMIN'S POV

I love seeing her smile. I make an even cuter voice and as expected, she laughed even harder.

"Haha, mian mian mian~", she said and continue laughing. She is so beautiful.

I lean towards her... Making me closer to her.. closer.. closer.. and closer.. before...

...............

My lips meet hers. I closed my eyes. I can feel the time stops and its just the two of us, in our own world. Suddenly, I can feel her hands around my neck. She replied my kiss.

How come I felt like this love is so strong ? Even when I know we've just met each other, why am I feeling like I have fall in love with you for ages?

I pulled away my lips and look at her. She was closing her eyes too. 

"Oppa?",

"Ne?", I said.

"I want to confess something...."