I'm In Love !

GONE

'I heard notes, beautiful notes. Maybe its Yoo Young.. Wait, I havent teach her that..' he went down the stairs and heading towards her daughter.

He saw nothing but his daughter, some sweets and a man's shadow behind the piano.

'Was it you dear?' Yoo Young nooded.

'You're getting better. Keep practicing,' he said and tapped his daughter's back.

He then left his daughter with a smile.

'I know you're there Xiumin-ssi. Thank you', he said silently.

 

XIUMIN'S POV

 

'That was close' I said to myself. I took a deep breath, it was really a close call. My heart were beating so fast just now.

Once the footsteps are no longer heard, i took a peak to see if he's still there.

'He's gone', I said. I stood up and now I'm infront of her, I can see her smile. She's so cute! I smile at her and try to act cute too.. I forgot! She cant see me -.- I walk back and sit next to her. Again, that makes my heart beats become crazy. My heart were beating so fast that it cause a major pain in my chest.

'Ughhh', I touch my chest. The pain.

 

END OF POV

 

YOO YOUNG'S POV

 

I heard his voice and he sounds like he is in pain. I heard something else.. It sounds like someone are taking his or her medicine. I'm sure about that, the sound of a bottle being opened and pills.. Is he sick ? Whats wrong with him? I cant stand this curiosity,

'Whats wrong?' I asked him.

'Nothing', he said. Still, I sensed somethings wrong. His voice were different. I was about to ask him something when..

'Say ''aaaahh'' '.

 

END OF POV

XIUMIN'S POV

 

I told her to say 'aaaah' so that I can give her some sweets and stops her from asking more. She shouldnt know about my illness, she cant know about that.

As expected, she followed my words. I took a sweet and try to feed her. As I were, my forefinger touched her lips. I can see that she's smiling. I look at my finger and smile too,

'I wish my forefinger were my lips'

 

END OF POV

 

Xiumin and Yoo Young were enjoying their time together without knowing that there's eyes who are looking at them. Watching their every move. 

'Is this real? He is in love? This cant be happening' said the man.

 

*********

 

*That night*

'I'm so happy today!' he shouted.

'I've become closer with her! God, Thank you! I'm in love !' he said and look at his forefinger. He kissed it. 

'My first indirect kiss with a girl. Yoo Young ah~ saranghaeyo' while hugging his pillow, imagining it as Yoo Young.

'We'll have a 'date' again on tuesday! Ahh..! Why are there sunday and monday between saturday and tuesday? I miss her already', he keep thinking of Yoo Young until he finally falls asleep with his forefinger on his lips.

 

*On the other side*

 

'I'm in love~ God, I'm really in love' she said shyly.

'I've become closer with him.. I'm so happy today~ Thank you God', she said and lightly touch her lips. 

'My first skin-kiss with a guy. Xiumin Oppa~ saranghanda'. She's blushed.

'He is here, by my side again on tuesday. Sunday and monday, please be fast. I miss him already'. she keep smiling when she is thinking of Xiumin and finally falls asleep with her forefinger on her lips.

 

The two love birds meet again in their dream. Having so much fun with each other without knowing they're actually sharing the same dream.

* However*

'He cant possibly fall in love with her right?' one man feels uneasy.

'What should I say to Master Jong? He will be back from New York on tuesday, I will tell him when he reached here then', he said.

'Xiumin-ssi, why must you fall in love with her?'