Broken

GONE

Xiumin keep himself silent in the car. His mind is all mixed up.

"We have arrived Xiumin-ssi" his driver said as they reached his mansion. Xiumin went out of the car and enters his house.

"Xiumin..." his father called him. Xiumin turned to his back, facing his father.

"Annyeong, dad" he said, sorrowfully. JaeDong look at his son and hug him.

"I'm sorry" he said to Xiumin's ear. Xiumin release the hug and stare at him.

"For what?" he asked his father. Daejong cried, suddenly. Xiumin stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"For taking you away from her" he said, in tears. Xiumin smiled and hug his father.

"It's okay. I know why. I can never had her anyway" he said, try to hold his tears. Daejong looked at him and smile.

"Saranghae nae adeul"

XIUMIN'S POV

I smiled as my father said he loves me, I nodded and walk to my room. I'm trying my best to not cry in front of him.

I enter my room, lock the door and sit on my bed. I cups my face and cry. I can't hold it anymore, tears rolling down my cheek as I sobs.

"Mianhae, Yoo Young" I said in my tears.

"I'm sorry I leave you, I'm sorry I can't tell you how much I love you when I really want to. Mianhanda...." I cried my heart out.

My heart is in pain, it breaks apart. The pain is not because of the disease but the fact that I can never own, love and be loved by her.

I wipe my tears and went to my balcony, watching the stars. Memories hit me.

I remember how I stare at her, her beautiful face, shiny eyes and long hair. I reminiscent how I first feed her and my index finger touched her lips. I remember the moment I hold her hand, I touch her face and kiss her lips. I place my palm on my chest.

"You beats for her but you won't let me love her. You're the thing that keeps me alive but you killed me by taking me away from her. You're the reason I'm in love with her and you're the reason I can't have her" tears starts to roll down my cheek again.

I look at the sky, praying that she'll understand and won't be hurt.

"Mianhae.. Saranghae.. Yoo Young ahh"

END OF POV

"Xiumin?" Jaedong knock the door.

"Neee?" Xiumin screamed before he opened the door.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I just finish taking a shower, waeyo?" he asked his father as he dry his hair with a towel. Daejong smiled, he enters his room and sit on his bed.

"Come here, nae adeul" he said and tapped the bed, telling Xiumin to sit next to him.

"What's wrong dad?" he asked as he sits.

"Do you love her?" 
Xiumin lowers his head and nodded. Jaedong let out a sigh.

"I know this day would come"

"Don't worry dad, I know what I can and can't do. I won't meet her again, I'll try my best to forget everything about her" Xiumin said, determined.

"You know why you can't love her right?"
Xiumin nodded slowly.

"Because of this" he place his palm on his chest.

"I'm sorry dad. I shouldn't have fall in love with her, I can't control my heart at that time" Tears starts to roll down his cheeks. Daejong tapped his son's back.

"I know and I understand. Do you know why I tell you to not love anyone?"

"Because I'm sick?" he answered as he wipe his tears.

"Because I know how it felt to lose someone you love. How painful it is to let go of someone who have your heart. How hard life is without them" he tapped his shoulders.

"I don't want her to feel the pain and sorrow I felt when I lose your mom. I don't want her to cry every single night for a year when you left. It hurts"

"I know how it feels dad" Xiumin said, trying to comfort his father.

"No, you don't know how it feels. You love her as a mother who give birth to you, when I--" he wiped his tears.

"I love her as a husband, lover, best friend and enemy. She's more than everything to me. She's the women I want to spend my whole life with..." Xiumin hugged his father and let him cry on his shoulder.

"To love someone as a lover is not the same as to love someone as a family. The feelings are different and the pain will also be different"

He looked as his son's eyes.

"Do you want to see Yoo Young get hurt?" Xiumin shook his head.

"Then, now is the right time to leave her. When both love is not that strong yet" he said. He wiped his tears and stands up.

"Sleep well, nae adeul" he tapped Xiumin's head and walk out the room. Xiumin sigh.

"This hurts me too" he said as he landed his back on the bed. Tears roll down from his eyes to his ears.

"What if our love is already that strong?" Xiumin mumbled as he cried.

"I have to do something" he said as he stands up. He changed his shirt and pants.

"Urghh" he touches his chest, the pain hits him. He shook his head rapidly before calling a cab and went out of his room.

"She must at least know that.."
 

"I loved her"