A Father's Love

GONE

Annyeonghasaeyo~

Guys, can you check out my new fanfic about Yixing (LAY) gege? 

The title is: FINDING LOVE

I've mention the link in the update before. Kamsahabnida and enjoy reading :)

 

xoxo,

aiikookie

 

***********************************************************************

“May I come in?”

Yoo Young lift her head as she heard her father’s voice.

“Ne~ come in dad” she said as she wipes the tears on her cheeks.

“Why are you crying?” he asked as he sits next to her on her bed.

“Nothing, I missed mom.” She lied. KwangMyun look at his one and only daughter.

“Sobs… Are we… going… sobs… to… sobs…have …sobs…class… today?” she said while sobbing. He can’t take it anymore, he hugged his daughter and tears start to roll down his cheeks.

“What’s…sobs…wrong?” Yoo Young said, still quite shock with the situation. Her father never hugged her before, well, after the accident.

“Nothing, I missed your mom too” he said as he hugged her even tighter.

‘Mianhae Yoo Young. I’m a bad father’ He said in his mind.

 

****Flashback****

 

KwangMyun’s POV

I can see Yoo Young is very excited to see Xiumin today, she even ask the maid to help her pick the best clothes. I got an idea! I walk towards my room, took out a piece of blue paper and start writing...

“Xiumin-ssi,

I’m quite busy with my works today. Would you mind teaching my daughter today? I’m sorry for the burden. Kamsahaeyo.

Kwangmyun”

I then call the maid and ask her to give the letter to Xiumin.

“I know she will love it” I said in my head and start focussing on my files.

A moment later, I heard Xiumin and Yoo Young laughter. I look out the window and saw them at the backyard.

“It’s been a while since I saw that smile and heard that laughter. Kamsahaeyo, Xiumin-ssi”

I get back to my works, work as a pianist and a businessman at the same time is not easy. I was on my desk for quite sometimes now, so I decided to take a break. I took a peak outside; Xiumin and Yoo Young are laughing and smiling together.

“My daughter is in love” that’s the only words I think at that time. I was about to go and have my lunch when my phone suddenly rings.

“Yeobuseyo?” I said as I answered the phone.

Yeobuseyo? KwangMyun-ssi?”

“Ne, who is it?”

“It’s me, JaeDong”

“oh? JaeDong ah~ It’s been a while since you last called me” I said with a smile.

“Ne, is Xiumin there?” he sounded serious.

“Ne, he’s with Yoo Young. Waeyo?” I heard him sigh.

We shouldn’t let them be to close, KwangMyun”. I raise my left eyebrow.

“Why is that? From what I see, they’re happy with each other”

“You don’t understand” he said, I can tell that he’s holding his tears.

“Don’t understand what?”

Xiumin is not like others” his voice shaken.

“Is it because of his heart-failure? I’m sure Yoo Young will be fine with that fact. You should see their eyes when they’re together. Their eyes sparkle, they…..”

KwangMyun” he said, cutting my words.

I know Xiumin is in love with your daughter. His attitude changes ever since he back from your house, even my bodyguards realize that fact

“So, what’s the problem?” I can’t understand this man.

Xiumin is living on borrowed time, he will not live that long. His health becomes worst by days. I know he loves her….”

“And she loves him” I cut his words. I can hear him sigh again.

That’s my biggest fear

“Why are you afraid of my daughter loving your son? We’re not werewolves you know?”

It’s not that. I’m afraid that, she will be hurt

“How can she be hurt if she’s with a boy she loves?”

That boy that she loves will leave her!” he shouted at me. That’s rude.

The same way Naeun leave me” his tone lowered. Understood.

It will hurt her so much, KwangMyun. We must separate them before they fall for each other even more

“Do it yourself. My daughter is a strong girl, she can endure it. Plus, we can’t control the feeling they have for each other. Do what you think is the best for them, I will support you” I said and end the call.

I looked at the window; Xiumin is placing her hand on his chest.

“I know you love her and she loves you. You’re giving her a sign right? That thing… The thing that beats inside your chest is the reason you can’t be together” I wipe my tears and sit on the chair once more.

“Why is love so cruel to both of you?”

I stand up and walk to the shelves. I took out an album and open it. I saw a picture of me and my wife, tears starts to roll down my cheek again.

“I miss you Hyori” I run my fingers on the picture. Only God know how much I missed her. Suddenly,

“YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!!” I heard Xiumin’s voice. I look out the windows and saw Xiumin being dragged by two men. Where is Yoo Young?

I walk the other window and saw Yoo Young still at the backyard. I went back to see Xiumin and saw him being pushed into his car and drove away.

I looked at Yoo Young. She doesn’t know that he left.

I called my maid and ask her to bring Yoo Young inside...

Mianhae Xiumin, Mianhae Yoo Young. Maybe this is the best for both of you, especially you, Yoo Young. I don’t want to see you hurt when he’s GONE