I'm In Love?

GONE

It was a great day with such perfect weather. A perfect day to love maybe?

He is nervous. His heart were pounding very fast.

'Will she be home? Well, it is saturday. Will she went hang out with her friends? or maybe her boyfriend?' Xiumin sigh.

'Why on earth am I having this feeling? A beautiful girl like should have a boyfriend right? She doesnt even smile at me before. *sigh* Wait .. Why do I suddenly feel hopeless? Am I jealous? Why would I? She is not even my girlfriend. Stop this nonsense Xiumin!' Xiumin was talking to himself without knowing that they have arrived infront of Kwang Myun's house.

'Xiumin-ssi, we have arrived' said his driver.

'Oh, Ne'

'Keep smiling Xiumin, you're not in love with her anyway. You have no reason to be nervous' said Xiumin to himself.

He went out the car with a smile. He bow to the butler and walk straight to the living room. The butler followed him from behind after closing the gate.

'Its her.' Xiumin said as he saw Yoo Young who were playing the piano.

'Wow, she can play too? Nice, but there's something wrong with her notes. She keep making mistakes.' Xiumin said when his gaze were fixed on her.

'Pak ! Pak !' Kwang Myun were hitting the piano with his stick. He is mad at her daughter.

'Why are you keep making the same mistake?' he shouted at her. She remain silent. 

'Why cant you do anything right?' he said and left her alone.

Xiumin who were watching, feeling sorry for her.

XIUMIN'S POV

Poor her. Why is he being so harsh with his own daughter?

'Pok!' she dropped her sweets. wait .. what did I just see?

She's groping the floor? The sweets is just infront of her. Why cant she see it?

She's...BLIND ?? Really ?

 

This cant be right ! 

'That girl, she cant see?' I ask the butler that were standing next to me the whole time. Isnt he tired standing?

'Shuiiss~ The master doesnt want anyone to know about that' he said.

So its true! She is blind. No wonder she ignore me the other day. Its because she was blind! I knew it! There's no way a girl would keep a serious face when a handsome man walks by, especially when that handsome boy is me. I'm....wait..

I heard notes, piano notes. She continued playing. She really doesnt give up that easily, she kept trying even when she kept making the same mistake. Someone needs to let her know the real notes. Slowly, I walk next to her. I kept looking back, to make sure that no one sees me. 

I sit next to her. Wow, she looks even more beautiful this way.

END OF POV

YOO YOUNG'S POV

I sensed someone. Who is it? Why am I feeling that he is heading towards me? Wait.. This fragrance! Its him! 

'Annyeong, I'm Xiumin' he said. Wow, his voice.. 

'Oh, I'm Yoo Young' i said, my heart are pounding really fast.

'I heard you play just now. Its good' he compliment me.

'Ne, thank you. But, my father doesnt love it though'

'Maybe its because you got the notes wrong' he take my hands and guide me. I'm speechless.

'Here's a tip to memorize it. Try matching the notes with words, like...' he said and start playing some notes.

'That means 'you're beautiful'' he said.

'Ohh~ I see.. I meant, I heard' 

He then teach me the notes and words. I dont know why, but I can understand it so well.

'This is a way most pianist know. Try guessing what am I saying' he said and start playing some notes.

'Dont give up and continue be bright?' 

'Correct!'

I smiled. I felt so happy and thankful to be here, next to him. Why am I feeling this way when this is the first time I talk to him? Am I in love with him? 

'Well, I....' Wait !

I heard footsteps..

Its dad!