I Shouldn't

GONE

Xiumin and Yoo Young are having the time of their lives. Laughing and sharing stories together, making them falling for each other even more each second.

Yoo Young still cups Xiumin's face. Trying to get the face into her mind, trying to imagine in her head how Xiumin looks like. Xiumin can’t help but smile and pouts every time she pinches her cheek and nose.

The examining ends, yet her hand still cup his face. Their hearts are pounding crazily.

I want to confess to you oppa. But, what if you don’t have the same feeling for me? You even stopped me from confessing earlier.

I love you Yoo Young. I didn’t mean to stop you from confessing earlier, it just that I don’t have much time. I don’t want to hurt you.

This is hurting me. The longer I keep this feeling, the more pain I feel. Do you know how I feel for you oppa? Are we sharing the same feeling?

I know how you feel Yoo Young.  We shared the same feeling. But, our stories are different. You have a long way in front of you, when I don’t. I’m living on borrowed time. Mianhae.

Her hands cup his face, his eyes fixed on hers, their lips forming a smile as they speak in their minds. The girl who wonders his feeling for her and the boy who can’t confess.

Maybe I should……

Xiumin slowly takes her hand and place it on his chest and hold her hand tight. Making her feel his crazy heartbeats.

This heart pounds crazily for you and this is the reason I can’t confess to you, Yoo Young.

 

Yoo Young’s POV

 

Maybe he doesn’t….

Wait…. Why….. He…

What does this supposed to mean oppa?

My hand is on his chest. Our heartbeats crazily, at the same pace.

I’m totally speechless.

Why aren’t you saying anything? Please don’t make it harder for me, oppa.

I really….

I’m hardly trying to understand this situation when...

 

END OF POV

 

Xiumin stared at her.

Should I or I shouldn’t?

Just when he’s about to say something, he feel the pain in his chest. His chest are pounding extremely fast for too long that it started to cause him pain. His hearts were beating abnormally and Yoo Young can feel that.

His heartbeats…

The pain…

Xiumin took out his medicine from his pockets while his other hand still holding to hers on his chest. He stared at the bottle, feeling hopeless.

The fact that I have to accept is that we’re not for each other.

He let go of her hand and quickly takes 2 of the pills and swallowed them.

“Oppa….”  Just when she was about to asked him.

“Ahhh~ I’m hungry. I will go get us some food” he said and leaves.

 

He doesn’t. She said in her mind.

I shouldn’t. He said in his.

 

Xiumin walks slowly, heading to the kitchen when he saw his two bodyguards walking towards him.

“Oh? What are you guys doing here?” He asked them.

Without an answer, they drag him with them.

“Yaaa!! What are you doing?! Let me go!” He screamed and tries to fight back.

“Let me go, I said! Or I’ll tell my father about this!” he tries to threat them.

“Mianhae, Xiumin-ssi. This is your father’s order” one of the men said, making Xiumin dumbfounded.

My father? But, why?

Without he even realised, he was in the car, away from Yoo Young’s house.

 

***At the same time***

 

Where is Xiumin Oppa? Why is it taking him so long?

Yoo Young is still waiting for Xiumin patiently at the backyard.

“YA! What are you doing? Let me go!”

She heard Xiumin’s voice and immediately stands up.

“Oppa?” She said.

She stands up and stretches out her hand, trying to feel any presence or more exactly, Xiumin's.

“Maybe I’m just hearing things”, she said before sitting again.

Ahhhh~ what is taking him so long?

She took out a sachet of sweet from her pockets and accidently drop it.

Aigoooo~ why am I so clumsy?

She bends down, touching the ground. She was trying to find her sweet.

It will be easy if Xiumin Oppa is here.

She keeps touching and feeling the ground when her hand fetches something. It’s a little cylinder bottle. She picks the bottle and sits on the chair once more.

What is this? Is this Xiumin oppa’s? If it is, then Xiumin Oppa is sick? Why didn’t he tell me? Is it have something to do with his abnormal heartbeats?

All the questions keep playing in her head when her maid approaches her.

“Yoo Young-ssi”

“Ne?”

“It’s late. Come inside”

“I’m waiting for Xiumin-ssi. Have you seen him?” she asked her maid.

“I think he just left Yoo Young-ssi”

“Mwo?”

“Come, you’ll get a cold if you stay here any longer”

She stands up and holds her maid. They went into the house.

How could you oppa. Even if you don’t have any feeling for me, you shouldn’t leave alone like that.

Tears rolling down her cheek.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOVED YOU

 

********************************************

 

Annyeong readers.

Mianhae~ It takes me quite sometimes to finish this chapter. I just finished my exam, so.. I'm quite busy :3

This chapter is not goo too T.T Mianhae.

There are so many things in my head.

One of it is:

I'm aiming for dentistry course in Seoul National University, please pray for me x)

Kay, that doesnt have anything to do with this fanfic, but please pray for me kay >////< hehe

Plus, I'm opening a kpop store on twitter (@MYxoxoshop), IG (MYxoxosore) and FB (MYxoxoboutique).

Hooray for me ~(>.<)~

 

Do support me >////////////////<

xoxo,

WOLVESTINKERBELL

Author-nim