the vow

Notes

"This ones nice Jongdae,try it on"Ahra hands Jongdae a suit.Jongdae looks at me apprehensively and I force a smile.

"Go try it on"I say although the tux is completely not my style.

Jongdae comes out and Ahra,as always,was the first one to comment.

"Jongdae,that looks so nice on you,what do you think ommoni?"she turns to face his mother.Oh she even calls her "ommoni" the only thing I call his mother is Mrs.Kim

"It looks nice Ahra,Oh jongdae it suits you well"she hugs jongdae.

Jongdae turns to face me."Do I look ok?"he mouths,thumb raised.They all turn to me,rolling their eyes at me.

'Hell no,you look so ing fat.'I wished to say.

"Of course you do"I force the words out of my mouth.Everyones entitled to their own opinion,except me,and this is my marriage that theyre planning.

"Change out of it Dae,lets pick the flower arrangements."Ahra gushes and I just remain seated.

Ahra and Jongdae were childhood friends,and when Jongdae met me in college,it kind of messed up the whole plan of Ahra marrying into Jongdae's family.

They proceed to the next room,choosing flowers,without the bride and with the ex bride to be that everyone loves and roots for.

"Hey you okay babe?"he asks me.

"Just peachy"I sigh and look at him.

"Hey whats wrong?"he asks,holding my hand.

"Nothing,go pick those flower arrangements for our wedding"I say bitterly.

"Well why isnt my bride coming?"he asks,laughing a little.

"You can do it,go on,Ahra is there"I say.

"Jongdae,C'mon!"Ahra says and I roll my eyes.

"Cmon,stand up,we have flowers to choose"he says,pulling me up.

"Your mom hates everything I choose.Do you remember when we chose the food?she hated the red velvet cake but when she found out it was Ahras favorite,she chose it for our wedding."I remind him.

"Cmon,she doesnt hate you"he says,but he doesnt sound any more convinced.

"Really?Your mom loves Ahra"

"And I love you,you and I,Shiwon,we are the ones getting married"he says,hugging my waist."And if my mom really loves Ahra,Then she could marry her"he jokes,kissing my forehead.I snort and hit him lightly in the chest.

"Can I tell you something?"I ask

"Yep"he nods

"Youre suit makes you look like a big white pig"I lean in and whisper,he laughs all chimy.

"Should I choose a new one?"he asks.

"Unless you want to look like a pig on our wedding"I say.

"You choose my suit ok?"he laughs at ny sarcasm and he kisses my lips,I blush.

"Damn right I would"I link my arms behind his waist and lean into his chest.

"I love you"I murmur and he pats my head in response,leaning down and whispering "I love you too"and finally kissing my cheeck.

--

I dont even remember when I wrote this hahaha