STAHP

Notes
Its all too late.

This was it.

This was the impending doom she had been worried about.

And its all happening,unfolding right before her eyes.

"No"she whimpers and tries her best not to reach her hand out in a pathetic manner.

"Sungjee"Yifan calls and takes a step forward.

Shiwon contemplates shouting and making a scene to stop Yifan and Sungjee but decides better for whats left of her dignity.

"Yifan"Sungjee replies then.

Shiwon groans. Everything is just so clićhe. There are lights gleaming all over the lover's lane,the spirit of Paskuhan still in the air. Beside her,Jongdae and Kyungsoo are sipping on their Jamba Juice cups,watching the scene in front of them.

"Someone do something"she says tugging at the two boys sleeves.

"Madam Baby"Yifan calls again.

Shiwon gags at the term of endearment.

"Nooooo"she wails quietly.

"I know na this is all too sudden"Yifan says as he holds Sungjee's hands.

Shiwon swears she could hear her friend's heartbeat from where shes standing a good meter away.

And it makes her want to vomit even more.

"Make it stop!"she groans.

Jongdae laughs--the evil kind--as he puts an arm around the small girl beside her."Oh,wag kang pipikit"he says too.

Kyungsoo laughs too but says nothing and just sips his juice in peace.

"Pero,can I be your baby forever?"Yifan asks as he looks expectantly at Sungjee's eyes.

"HELL NO"Shiwon groans and makes a sound of disgust and disappointment.

"Nakakabigo"she shakes her head when Sungjee looks like shes genuinely touched,eyes b with tears.

"Oh oh,di pa tapos"Kyungsoo nudges her when she closes her eyes and plants her face in her palm.

Sungjee nods her head and Yifan encases her in a hug.

"Putangina"shiwon wails and looks like shes about to cry and is traumatized for life. Jongdae and Kyungsoo whos on each of her sides,laugh.

"Why are you doing this to me?"She asks,hands clenching and unclenching her palms,something she did when she was at a loss for words.

"I love you madam baby"Yifan says as she looks again at Sungjee's eyes.

"Hell no--NO!you hear me?"Shiwon says with a disgusted face and Kyungsoo laughs again as he looks at her.

"I love you too Yifan"she says and they start leaning towards each other.

This is the part Shiwon really dreads.

The happily ever after kiss.

" no no no no putangina"she shakes her head vehemently. Jongdae's laughter rings in her ears and Kyungsoo's follow too.

Their lips meet once and Shiwon sits on the grass,cradling her head in her knees.

"Why?Bakit?"she repeats like a mantra and Kyungsoo and Jongdae exchanges hi-fives and laughs as they look at their bestfriend positively scarred for life.

The crowd cheers for Sungjee and Yifan as they hold each other in armslength and smile gummily,eyes boring into each others'.

"Lika na"Jongdae says as he offers a hand. Kyungsoo offers his too and Shiwon takes none as she stands on her own.

"Pakyu kayong dalawa"she says,a still annoyed expression on her face as she walks up to the new couple.

"Yifan,sobrang kadiri nung line mo,pero masaya ako para sa inyong dalawa"she says,forcing a smile on her lips and Sungjee suddenly hugs her.

"Awwww thanks"she says.