XIUHAN: HAPPY BREAK UP

Notes
Minseok is a normal college boy who does not expect people ringing the doorbell to his dorm room on weekdays or any other day, so when he opens the now shaking door and sees that Luhan was the one knocking,he was very surprised. Luhan and Minseok have been in a relationship for years now and for the past few months,they have been continously fighting. Constantly screaming at each other's throats and pointing and proving to each other that theyre right.

"Lu-"Minseok begins but Luhan closes his eyes.

"Papasukin mo ko Min"Luhan says

He had just finished soccer training today,Minseok knows. He sees the dried sweat in Luhan's dri fit shirt and the faint mudstreaks in his baggy shorts.

"Madumi yung cleats mo" Minseok points out lamely,trying to find a reason to no not let Luhan enter.

Luhan groans as he removes his mudclad cleats and let it thud to the ground. Minseok gets a glimpse of the socks Luhan was wearing,its the yellow one with lots of spongebob's laughing faces printed on it.

It was his gift for their 2nd anniversary.

"Pwede na ba ko pumasok now?" Luhan asks and Minseok's heart melts.

He widens the door just enough so that Luhan could squeeze through,his cleats still hapahazardly lying outside.

To minseok's utter surprise,Luhan pulls a guitar out of the guitar case he has strapped around his shoulders.

"Oh oh oh oh" Luhan begins,strumming a few strings as he hums a little. It continues for a while before Luhan chokes out words.

"Mabuting iwan na lang ang nabasag na at baka tayoy masugatan pa" Luhan sings.

His voice is void of all confidence, it was so unlike Luhan to sing like this. And Minseok hates this song.

"Luhan--" Minseok tries to cut him off.

Luhan raises a hand to stop him before resuming playing his song.

"Okay lang yan smile ka naman diyan,wag umiyak di pa katapusan..." Luhan says and he looks up to Minseok's eyes and Luhan's eyes is both silent and telling and it confuses Minseok for a minute before he realizes what this is.

"Surprise!"they both say at the same time and tears form in Luhan's eyes but they fall from Minseok's first.

"Ha-ha-happy break up,hindi na tayo" Luhan croaks and he starts to sob and Minseok is in so much pain and he wants to reach out to touch Luhan,but he cant so he cries as he coaxes the next line out of his mouth.

"Ha ha happy break up,wala na tayo" the words resound in his mind as he sings it.

Luhan is too weak to play now and Minseok is too weak to fight against his defenses and he hugs Luhan tight and he holds onto him for dear life.

"Tangina ni donnalyn,akala ko happy break up mangyayari satin pag kinanta ko yon" Luhan says and Minseok laughs weakly.

This is good,this is for the better Minseok says. At least Luhan didnt throw him cliche break up lines.

"Youll always be my kakaibabe Lu,always" Minseok says with a small laugh and Luhan returns a smile.

"You will always be mine too Minnie" he says and they share one last kiss mangled with tears.

--

ANG PASABOG NG 2016

I have had this plot in my mind for forever already like the whole XiuHan singing happy break up to each other bcs they want a happy break up LOL IVE FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED IT. I feel proud of myself.