Week 5 - Day 1 (Bonus)

Three Months

October 14, 2013 (Bonus Chapter)

 

 “Hey.” Lu Han looked down at me. The cafeteria began filling up with gasps, along with Tao’s. “Can I sit here?” He sat down.

 

“Well if you’re gonna do it anyway then don’t ask,” I mumbled casually while mixing the whip cream and MCC together. MCC stood for Mocha Cookie Crumble, by the way.

 

 I don’t get why we have queenkas or kingkas at school; they’re just normal people, we just make them superior.

 

“Panda, it’s alright if Lu Han sits with us, right?” Tao looked a little shocked that someone like Lu Han would want to sit with us but he said yes anyway.

 

I tried hard not to laugh at Lu Han because he was wearing a “cool” snapback hat in order to hide his sudden hair loss.

 

 He texted me all night, asking if his hair would grow back and what hair products he should use. I wasn’t really much help; I had no clue what was the difference between shampoo and conditioner, how do you think I would know something if your hair would grow back? And so I came to the conclusion of giving him Myung Hee’s number.

 

 Unfortunately, they made me join their conversation, making it a group message, and I learned a load of things on hair products.

 

Then, a large shadow towered over me. Great...

 

He sighed and sat strangely close to Tao even though there was plenty of room at the table.

 

“,” Kris sneered at me.

 

“Dickface,” I shot back. He looked up and glared at me. Oh, it’s on.

 

“Hey, hey, no need to have a glaring competition. It’s our lunch break. Eat something instead,” Lu Han interrupted our heated battle. We both cursed under our breaths. I took out my lunch box and began stuffing my face with the delicious, various types of foods.

 

“You’re such a pig,” Kris stated while cleaning his chopsticks with a napkin, occasionally brushing his elbow with Tao’s. Then I remembered.

 

“Are you gay?”

 

Tao’s jaw dropped and Kris lightly blushed.

 

“What?”

 

“Just wanted to make a conversation,” I murmured while plopping a piece of sushi in my mouth. “Are you?”

 

“What makes you think I am?”

 

“Maybe your face,” – I pointed at him with my chopsticks – “or the fact that you always reject girls,” I pull my chopsticks away from him and began feeding myself again.

 

“You’re crazy.” He shook his head in disgust.

 

“Why thank you.” I took his insult as a complement. I turn my head to look at Lu Han and mouth: is he?

 

Lu Han leaned in close to whispers in my ear, “He doesn’t like to talk about it.”

 

I crack up in laughter.

 

“Lu Han.” Kris pouted. How cute. “I told you not to tell anyone!”

 

I looked at Tao and he was blushing madly while smiling brightly. You have a chance Tao, go for it.