Disappear

True Love

Another update yay, I hope you guys reading this will comment on it. I'm trying my best to write angst, not sure if it's okay. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter ^^

SoMi’s POV

It has been two weeks, two weeks since you left. You left without a word, without a notice, like you disappeared completely from everyone. Where are you? What are you doing? Why did you leave? Do you still love me? Why are you doing this to me?

I know something is wrong with you, but no one is telling me anything. Your dad is not here, EXO is keeping mum. Didn’t we promise to not keep secrets from each other? So why are you doing this now. At least tell me why did you leave.

I asked Chanyeol again, for the millionth time, but all he said was if all was well, all would return to normal. What is happening? What will happen? I’m really afraid, I’m getting that dreaded feeling in my stomach, like something bad is going to happen. It’s not going to be you right?

I cry to sleep every night after you left, and wake up with puffy eyes in the morning. Everyone asked me what is wrong, but all I could do is give them a smile and say I’m fine. Ever since you left, not one smile that left my mouth is real; it’s all just a facade.

Eun Sang is trying to cheer me up, but I could see that she is giving up. Who wouldn’t? The only reaction I give is a weak smile and a dazed look, a smile that Eun Sang knew enough to know it’s fake.

I can’t even cry anymore, because my tears are all dried up already. I hate you, Byun BaekHyun, for leaving me hanging. Yet, I love you so much at the same time. So, please tell me, just a text or an email, tell me what is happening. Tell me what to do.

2 weeks ago

It was just a typical school day, students made their way to school, hanging by their lockers talking to their friends about what happened during their weekend, joking around. But, everyone could not help but kept glancing over to where EXO is standing. Why? Because Byun BaekHyun was not there.

It seem normal that someone would be missing from school, they could be sick, or just simply don’t want to come. But everyone knew that BaekHyun was not one who fall sick easily or miss school. Even if he did, the whole of EXO would use it as an excuse to skip school together, insisting that he needed to be taken care of. But no, only BaekHyun was missing, and EXO did not seem to be feeling anything from it.

When SoMi walked up to them to asked them where was BaekHyun, they had immediately ran off. It happened for the rest of the school day, she can’t seem to find any of EXO at any available time. SoMi texted BaekHyun, but there was no answer. She was really worried, it was not like him to not tell anyone where he was.

After school, SoMi went by to BaekHyun’s house but no matter how many times she rang the doorbell, no one answered. She was beginning to get flustered, heart filled with anxiety. She had went to all the places BaekHyun would frequent but there was still no sight of him.

Exhausted, SoMi trudged her way home, hoping that maybe BaekHyun had left a message there. When she entered the house, she saw a note of the table and rushed towards it. What she didn’t expected was, to find “I’m sorry, I had to” written on it with the house key SoMi had given BaekHyun on the slip of paper.

At the moment, all the emotions held in tightly by SoMi came gushing out and she just slipped on the floor crying badly. She didn’t care if anyone saw her in such a sorry state anymore. All she knew was, something important in her heart seemed to have left her.

Present

Where are you, BaekHyun? I’m really missing you right now. Something’s going to happen, I can feel it in me. And I hope it is not going to be you. Pray lord, please don’t let anything happen to him. Can I trust fate? Just let us be together at the end, no matter what is happening right now.