Confession

True Love

"Byun BaekHyun, I like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I will."

.....

"Did you hear about about it? Yoon SoMi and BaekHyun Oppa are together!"

 

Entry 2

I'm so happy today! Valentine’s Day and she confessed to me! It felt like my heart was going to burst out any moment. I say yes without a moment’s hesitation, yet now that I think about it, was it the right choice? I can’t possibly leave her hanging at the end. But, even if it’s for that short while, I don’t mind, because I love her too much to let go.

All the while I had believed she had completely no interest in me, because I was cold to everyone except EXO. I just didn’t expect her to like me for so long and confess to me first. She sent me a message in class after that, and told me she knows I’m not as cold as everyone sees because Sehun often told her about the activities EXO did together. And that I would always be smiling. That nerves of Sehun to even tell her I like doing aegyo in front of them. Yet, I’m very elated that she did not judge me by my appearance shown to everyone. I guess that’s why I like her, because of her frankness and non-judgemental personality.

After school, I took my polaroid from my locker and went to her for a joint photo, surprisingly, she accepted easily. I must have looked like an idiot clinging tightly to the polaroid against my heart and smiling widely. But it does not matter, I captured her alluring smile and have our first picture as a couple.

I asked her out for a date this Saturday, our first date. I hope it will be successful, I hope she will be happy with where we will be going to. I want to see her smile every moment of our time together, because her smile brings light into my heart. I just want to spend and treasure every moment with her, hence I’m taking along my polaroid to capture every moment deemed precious, capture every precious memory.

Right now, I writing this down and attaching the polaroid in, and I’m texting her too. I already found out that she likes adventurous activities, likes romantic things and loves coffee. She likes roses, loves the colour green and loves stuffed bear. She’s not very confident and she’s afraid I wouldn’t like a wallflower like her. I told her I like her a lot so she doesn’t need to feel unconfident. Right now, I want to find out as many things about her while I can, and make her the most special girl ever.

Treasure today, because you never know about tomorrow. I just want to say, I love you SoMi.