Entry 1

True Love

Entry 1

Dear Diary,

I guess I should have started this earlier but I just didn't expect such a thing to happen on me. Maybe I should confess to her before its too late. 2 years of secretly looking at her, it's tough and I don't want to lose her, yet I can't leave her hanging at the end. The girl I fell in love with a first sight, her innocent and kind heart, her smile, her looks, everything. One look and one smile was only needed for her to capture my heart completely. I love her.

She came to me and talk to me today. I'm pretty sure it was a dare by her friend, because hey, no one would ever imagine a so-called wallflower to come and talk to the popular guy of the school. Everything around me just seemed to stop, all I could see was her, and hear my heartbeat beating so fast. I swore when she walked away from me, butterflies were still in my stomach. I just kept staring as she walked further way till she turned the corner and disappeared.

The bunch of idiots decided to tease me, insisting on how I was blushing like mad, and must be having weird thoughts. But hey, they're my best buddies so how can I stay angry with them. And Chanyeol swore he saw her blushing when she walked away, and he's pretty sure the both of us are fated. 

I want it to be true, but who would like me. Im just the proclaimed ice prince in EXO. I'm sure she thinks I'm just an typical popular arrogant guy who cannot be bothered with people around him. But it's not like that, I'm just not comfortable enough to express myself in front of people I'm not close to. 

I wish fate will bring us together, even if it's short term.