Chapter 8

Im in love with this jerk

Kai Pov

As i walked past the hallways, i noticed Jihyo running to her locker. I was about to approach and when i realized that she looked flustered and as if she was avoiding some one. She looked around but did not notice me and ran off. ' She is definitely hiding something from us.' I thought, Shaking my head, 'No. she is just a plain poor headed nerd. There is nothing she is hiding.'  

My thoughts were broken off when Chen hyung walked by me. "Yah! Kai your late for your class! Palli lets go before we get caught by the teacher!" Realizing what time it was, i quickly took my things from my locker and ran into my class. I sat on my seat and decided to forget whatever happened earlier. 

As my teacher was talking, i felt a tap on my back. "Psst!" Someone whispered to me. "I noticed that nerd earlier. She was skipping class. Is she really a nerd?" It was Chen hyung. I leaned back and whispered to him, "Yea that is what i found suspicious." '

Me and hyung continued discussing about the nerd and didnt notice the teacher glaring at us. "Kai! Chen! Out of my class! Since your not a slight bit interested in my lesson i prefer you get out of my class. Detention after school!" We both bowed our heads, chuckling, and walked out the door. "Hyung we will discuss about this outside class hahahhaa" I whispered to hyung.

'What exactly are you hiding, nerd Jihyo'

End of Pov

Jihyo Pov

The clock striked 12pm. The teacher nodded his head and i exited the class quietly. I walked quickly to my locker and put in all my books. Grabbing my laptop and the sketchbook with the designs of this year's clothing line and looked around nervously. 'I seriously hope no one is seeing me here right now.' I ran off to the school exit and hailed a taxi. "Sir, to Song Fashion building please." 

On the way there, i chatted with the taxi man. "I am a very big fan miss. I have seen your collection and my daughter loves it very much." I smiled, "Its an honour to be someone your daughter admires. Please tell her that we are making a new collection and im the one incharge for it. I really hope she can check them out."  The driver smiled and gave me a paper and a pen and asked for a signature and i gladly signed it for him. Adding a small message.

' Thank you very much for your support. Please continue supporting my clothing lines! (: '

After paying the driver, i walked into the building holding the bag full of my change of clothes. After changing into this.

I walked into the meeting room and prepared the slides and everything. Soon my trusted friendly colleagues and clients walked into the room. Putting a smile on my face, i started the meeting showing them the new collection pieces. Discussed the venue for this showcase and the models we will be hiring.

Suddenly, Suzy, one of our colleagues suggested a brilliant idea. "Why dont we get some women from our staff to star a few pieces in this showcase so we can actually know how if the dress is comfortable for the public?" I nodded my head agreeing with her idea. "Any objections?" None of them objected in the end. "Jihyo ah, how about you star in the showcase since you are the one who is in charge of this showcase?" Mr Goh suggested to me. "I will think about that later on. Now the most important is how many models do we need for this showcase. And the schedule for each dress." 

"Rain sii, you will be incharge of the lights, Suzy in charge of the dresses and shoes. Min sii, you will be incharge of the schedule for models walking on the runway. Go according to dress 1 dress 2 etc etc. Designing team, here is the sketch of the designs. Make any neccessary adjustments to it according to the model size. "  I took a breath and continued, "P.A. team, make a few mixes on the music and lights. I dont want anything to flashy. I leave all those to you though. Make up team, Bright coloured make up and nothing too extreme. No neon colours please." Everyone nodded as the secretary wrote the minutes down

" Update me with your plans for each of the things i needed you to do. Write a proposal for whatever your incharge of. Everything needs to be perfect. Well, this is the end of the meeting. You are dismissed. Have a nice day." I took a deep breath in and sat on my chair. 

Packing my stuff and took a cab back to school after changing back into my uniform. As i entered the school, i suddenly got a phone ring from the office. '!' I ran to a empty hallway and picked up the call. "Director Song Jihyo of Song Fashion speaking, how may i help you?" "Maam, the list of places you asked for earlier has just came in. We have 10 places to choose from."  "Okay what exactly is the date range for each place. I need you to list them down accordingly. Make sure to put in a picture or two of each place and its full address. The committee board and i will visit each place on a later date. I dont want any mistakes on the addresses and all." Ending the call, i took a deep breath and walked back to class. 'I really hope no one heard me talking on the phone earlier.'

End of pov

Unknown pov

'What are you hiding. Ms Kim Jihyo, aka Song Jihyo.'