Chapter 1

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo POV

So here i am, in a plane, sitting and staring into space. I might have rich parents but that doesnt mean i live a perfect life. I sit there, face full of tears as i try to forget everything that happened to me. My thoughts were distrubted when a lady asked me what was my order, "What would you like to drink miss? " I smiled at her , "Orange juice will be fine." "Miss Jihyo sii, Can i have your autograph? I really enjoy your clothing line you made with your mother in the America." 

I took out a piece of paper and signed my autograph and gave it to her with a smile. Once she walks off, i lean back onto the seat. I whispered to myself," I seriously hope this works." 

Flashback

I walk into the restaurant with my phone clutched onto my ear. "Yes Jen, I know how stupid i can be in school..." I sat in the seat and ordered a cheesecake and orange juice. "Jen, what time are you coming over ? Im here at the restaurant already" "Im quite near there already, just hold on a second." I saw her enter the shop but i dropped my phone once i saw the 2 familiar figures behind her, across the street. 

"Jen........look across the street.. Is that...him?" I hold back my tears as clutched on the orange juice i was drinking. 

I dialled his number, and looked across the street to see him taking his phone out of his pocket. "hello babe? Im busy right now.. Ill call you back." "No, You dont need to, cos we are over. Thats all i wanna tell you. Seeing how your too busy with another girl. Bye," I told him even though i felt really hurt then. When i put my phone down. Jen sat across me, patting my hand. "Jen, seems like nothing ever goes right for me here. I was at first reluctant on going back to my country but now i guess that gave me the answer." She looked at me with tears. "jihyo, why do you need to go? You know ill miss you right?" I nodded my head. 

When i reached home that day i slammed the door and collapsed onto my bed and cried my eyes out. Thank goodness my parents are not living with me now. besides its like they ever have the time to care about me. 

End of Flashback

So here i am back in Korea. I stood at the airport waiting for my cousin to pick me up and bring me to my new appartment. Suddenly i heard a loud voice screaming towards me and a girl running towards to me. "Jihyo! Welcome back!" I smiled towards her. Yes that is her. My cousin, Hara. I gave her a warm hug. "I heard that im gonna go to school at Seoul High?" "yes im going there just that im one grade lower than you." 

So this marks the start of a new journey as a nerd i guess. I walk into the new appartment and stared at those fake pair of glasses on the desk. And that uniform. "This is for my own good,"

 

Hyorin Pov

I walk into the school with my queenkas. No one knows of our secret as the greatest gang in Korea and Japan. Some people think we are just normal queenkas of this school. The reason we keep this a secret is because some people would treat us different if they knew our secret. Sometimes we look up to Miss Song Jihyo sii. She has everything. She is rich and has a perfect boyfriend. Sometimes i wish we could be like her. That perfect. But that would be ridiculous. 

"Guys i heard that a new student just applied to our school." People around the corridors started whispering about this transfer student from America. Im abit worried for her as the students here are slightly mean. Especially those stupid bunch of kingkas. 

Suddenly, i felt a arm sling across my shoulder. I scoffed knowing who the heck it was. I slammed my elbow onto his stomach, "Yah! Get your filthy hands off me and my girls." He chuckled, "Babe, dont be like that." I slapped his hands away and smirked at him. "You know your just a bunch of stupid useless playboys who dont have enough life to study hard, yea you might be handsome and girls might like you. But your attitude as hell." After i said that, me and my girls walked off. 

In the backround we could hear the other students wowwing at what i said. "Well someone has to stand up to him yaknow." I told my girls. "Unnie your right. They are just a bunch of useless jerks." Dasom smirked. Bora suddenly spoke up, "girls have you heard about that new transfer?" "yea?" Soyou spoke up," Girls we gotta protect her from those jerks and put her into our side. Who knows she might end up like one of us. "

The day ended pretty fast, i thought of who that transferee may be. I just hope she doesnt have such a hard time here in the school.

End of POV