Chapter 10

Im in love with this jerk

IU pov

As we walked into the school, i noticed people chattering around. "Hey theres gonna be new students today! I hope its a bunch of hot guys!" Wow so a bunch of guys are transfering. so long as they dont find out my real identity. Right now whats more crucial is the sistar and the company's new line. 

I walked over to my locker and looked around. Grabbing the extra pair of heels and the fancy dress, i put it in my bag hoping no one saw. Grabbing the laptop , i closed my locker and ran to the library secret room. "Okay mission start." I muttered to myself. Opening my laptop i started the paper work for the new collection. I noticed that the something was missing in the report from my employees. "Where are the 2 models?!" Thats right we were missing two models. We are using the idea of staff in the collection but there were supposed to be two models to feature the line. 

I closed my laptop when i heard the door open. I gasped. It was that dude from the BAP gang. What the heck are they doing here? "Excuse me could you get out. This room is reserved for my use." I told him. Well as a celebrity, i get to get whatever room i want especially in this situation. The guy scoffed and said, "What this whole room just for you. Wow. Your pretty special. Nerd." I shook my head. I had to get that report checked and signed but how am i supposed to do that when he was here! "YAH could you just get out?!" I screamed and him. He smirked, "What if i say no." "AISH I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO HERE AND AS YOU CAN SEE I CANT DO IT WHEN YOUR FKING HERE SO GET THE HELL OUT!" I screamed at him and kicked him on the . Thats when he suddenly grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall. WHAT THE HECK!

"Y...yah what are you doing?!" I struggle from his grasp. "Let go of me!" Suddenly, i felt a pair of lips seal mine. Suddenly, a flashback went through my mind. I remembered who used to kiss me like this.. I came all the way here to forget him and this happens.

I started crying and slid down the wall the moment he let go of me. I grabbed hold of my hair and screamed. "Yah... whats wrong with you..." He started patting my shoulder. "yah... yah.." The picture of him kept flashing in my mind and i kept crying harder everytime the guy layed his hands on my shoulder. "Why ... did he have to leave me.... why did he..." I stuttered silently hoping he wouldnt hear me. 

Suddenly the guy grabbed my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me. "Shhh.... dont cry.. dont cry..." It felt so right yet so wrong. He was part of them ... Part of Bap. How can i betray sistar like this. I pushed him away from me and up all my tears. "Maybe you should leave. Please." He looked at me worriedly and walked out of the room. 

Its been so hard lately. Grabbing my computer and opening it, i continued to fix the problem although my heart felt like it was ripping apart. I started to sign those that were comfirmed. "Sometimes i wonder if i should have never left that country." I muttered to myself. Finishing my work, i packed up everything and ran to my locker putting in the laptop and took out my books and ran to my first lesson. 

End of Pov

Daehyun Pov

After seeing the nerd girl cry, muttering a few words, i felt guilty and hugged her. But she told me to go away. I looked towards her full of worry. somehow i felt a spark when i touched her. It felt so right but so wrong. I dont know why though. I headed to the staff room and met with Bap. We had out schedules and i had the same lessons and Yongguk. Walking into the class i noticed that nerd sitting on the 3rd row. 

When she and one of her friends look up, they seemed shock to see us. Well thats so weird. Well bla bla bla we got introduced to the class. After a while of lessons the clock stricked 12pm. The teacher nodded to someone i couldnt tell who. And suddenly i heard someone packing. I turned back and noticed it was that nerd. She grabbed her back and walked out the door. Her face turned serious and i raised my hand and asked to go to the toilet. 

I walked out to see her grabbing her laptop and hailing a taxi. I quickly hailed for one and followed her. We stopped outside a fashion company. "what is she doing here?" Suddenly she walked out of the taxi and took of her hair tie and nerd glasses. Went into the girls toilet and came out wearing  this. She then walked into the elevator and i watched what floor she went to. "Thats weird why is she here?"

I went up to that floor and walked in to the office to be greeted by a bunch of employees. "I recognize you. You are from Jung Corporation. You are the President's son. What may i ask the reason you are here?" "I am looking for your current project manager." "Ah. she is currently in a meeting now if you want you can wait outside the meeting room we have a couch outside it. Third door to the right." I walked towards that door to hear a familiar voice screaming at the managers inside. "Yah! Didnt i already say that we were suppose to have 2 models?! Everything needs to be perfect, for everything to be perfect i need you to put in all your best efforts. Which includes listening very CAREFULLY to all my commands." I didnt know she was like that. "Yes Miss Oh Jihyo, we will get it done by tonight." "Notify me when you get the information. By tonight or tommorow. Meeting dismissed" 

As i saw all the board managers walk out i stood up when jihyo walked out. I held her wrist and stared at her. "what is this. Why are you pretending to be a nerd?" She was shocked when she saw me. "I... Come to my office ill explain there."  She pulled me to a office. It said, "Vice president - Oh Jihyo." 

"well.. when you kissed me i remembered the reason why i even came to korea which i wont want to tell you about as im not really ready. But the reason i disguised myself was in the past people used me for money for fame cause of my status and my looks. I did not want the mistake to happen again. So i changed my surname to Kim Jihyo and disguised myself as a nerd. Please dont tell anyone about it." I nodded my head. " I want to protect your secret so will you be mine?" 

I dont know why i said this but... I feel attracted to her. She giggled cutely and smiled at me. "Daehyun sii, i dont know you well and im not really ready for a relationship right now. Im sorry." Damn i was so in love with this lady. 

I pecked her lips and smiled at her shocked expression. "well i dont care what you say im still gonna kiss you whenever i want to! Merong" 

Oh well...

End of Pov

Kai pov

Earlier i heard her crying in the library's special room and a boy walked out of the room. His face was full of worry. I wonder what happened to her. I hate her but at the same time am concerned about her. What am i thinking.

"yah Dongsaeng! Lets go!" Suho hyung pushed us out of the class. I noticed that it was Jihyo at her locker and i walked to her. "Yah Jihyo!" I shouted at her. The guys scowled towards her. "What are you up to little lady?" I lifted her chin and stared into her eyes which were full of distress. I slightly tap her cheek and was mesmerized by her eyes. Until Luhan hyung pulled me away from her. "Yah Kai lets just go home." I nodded my head and let go of my gaze towards jihyo. I could feel her eyes staring into my back. 

what are you doing to me Kim Jihyo.

End of Pov