Chapter 9

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo Pov

The moment i walked into the class, I noticed Luhan sitting at his seat and staring out the window. "Luhan! Im back! What are you doing here?" He looked up and smiled at me. " Anneong! I decided to wait for you." 'Why would you wait for me Luhan ah....' We continued talking until our conversation was cut off when my phone rang again. It was Hyorin.

"Hello? Rin ah?" "Hyo ah! We need you at the secret hide out. Bap are said to attack us today." I stood up shocked at what Hyorin told me. "Ill be right there." I turned to Luhan. "Hey i got to go, Its a emergency." I ran out the class holding my bag and a change of clothes without waiting for Luhan to finish whatever he was going to say. 

Gosh! At a time like this. Suddenly i saw a figure down the hallway but once he saw me looking he turned his head and ran away. So weird.

"Hello? Soyou unnie?" My phone rang when i was on the way to the underground hideout. "Hyo ah i think youd better hurry up. we might need back up." "Im on the way right now. Omg i see bap guys!" I ran quickly to the hideout and burst through the door. 

Grabbing my mask and putting it on, we ran to the entrance of our territory. There we found BAP. "Anneong. You are crossing our territory. Do you have any business?" I smirked towards them. "Oh so you knew that we were coming to fight didnt you, pretty lady" I scoffed. "Wow you must think that we girls are soooo weak huh? dont even dare to call me pretty lady son of a ." 

Seeing their surprised faces, we laughed. "Awwww someone is surprised our new member said his mom is a " Soyou sarcastically said to them. "Oh thats it. Guys lets get this party started."

I cracked my knuckles and went for two of the members. "Hey im Daehyun so you know whos name to scream when we beat the crap out of you." "Im zelo." I laughed at the two of them and kicked them. "yah im not so easy yaknow. The names Hyo." 

They tried to punch me but i grabbed each of their hands and slammed their faces together and jumped on Daehyun. "Oh and pretty boy, sleep tight cos this might be your last." And i kissed him on the cheek and knocked him out. After knocking him out, i went over to zelo who was still on the ground. "Anneong you must be the maknae. This will be your last chance before i really hit the hell out of you. Either you gather your hyungs and get the hell out or i really kill you without any mercy." He hesitated. "Well?! Go or die?!" 

He quickly stood up gathered his hyungs and fled. 

"Girls GAME OVER." 

End of pov

Daehyun pov

Wow that pretty lady kissed me in the cheek and knocked me out. Mark my words i will come after you. 

Suddenly my parents called me to the study room. "Yah did you get into a fight again?!" I frowned, "Is this the reason you made me come here?" They shook their head and my father started speaking, "From tomorrow onwards you will transfer schools to seoul high with BAP." "why are we suddenly changing schools?" He smirked, "I heard that someone from a rich company is studying there. I want you to find his or her weaknesses so i can bring them down from the top." 

Well this is going to be interesting.

End of pov