Chapter 5

Im in love with this jerk

Luhan Pov

I walked up to her and squatted infront of her. "Care to tell me about it?" She looked up and stared into my eyes which caused my heart to skip a beat. Why am i like this? "I cant tell you about it.. No one should know about me... No one.." I was confused at what she said. Now that i look at her closely, she looks really pretty and familiar. Like ive seen her before. But i shook that thought away. "Anyway, Jihyo sii, if you need anyone to talk to i'll always be there. By the way my name is Luhan." I felt a head leaning onto my head and i smiled and pat her head and moved her hair away from her face. 

"Josh...Why did you do this to me?....Why? My life is so messed up..." She mumbled in her sleep. I felt a single tear drop onto my shirt. I continue her head. "You must have gone through alot. " I wonder what she is hiding..

End of Pov

Jihyo Pov

I woke up to find my head resting on Luhan's shoulder. I got up and smiled at him. "Thanks alot Luhan." He smiled at me, "Its okay.. if you need a shoulder to cry on, Ill always be there for you." He fidgits with his hands and continues his sentence," Beware of Kai hyung, he kept saying that he wanted take revenge on you." I got up and pulled him up. "Oppa.... Can i call you oppa? Anyway, we got to get back to class. We missed a period already."  "Yea sure, you can call me oppa. Your in Music lesson with me right?" I nodd my head and we both proceeded to the music room.

Mr Lee stood at the front and noticed us at the door. "Both of you, Luhan Jihyo, you are late, you may come in." When we sat at our seats, Mr lee said that we were to have a duet project. "1 girl and 1 boy. You are choose a duet song and perform it to us the next lesson. Here are your groups. Dasom and Baekhyun, Jihyo and Luhan, .." After he said all the groups, we gathered in our groups. 

"Hey Luhan oppa, what song do you want to do?" I asked him. "Well we can do Just give me a reason?" I shook my head, "It sounds like a song many people would do.. How about.. Lucky?" He nodded his head agreed to my suggestion. "I'll do the girl part and you do the guy part. Is that okay with you?" He nodded his head. "How about we practice after school at my house? I live with my hyungs maybe we can ask Dasom to reherse there with all of us." I nodded my head. I walked over to Baekhyun and Dasom and asked if they wanted to practice after school according to Luhan oppa's plan and they agreed. 

The lesson ended quickly and it soon came to end of the day for school. The four of us gathered outside the school gate. Suddenly my phone rang, "Gamseyo?" "Ms Oh Jihyo? This is your mother's secretary speaking from America." Upon hearing her speaking on the phone, i panicked and told the guys to wait for me at the bus stop. "Hello. Whats the problem there in America?" "Your mother has requested that you make a new collection according to the fashion of teenagers in Korea." I walked over to the bus stop. "Yes i will get them ready by? " "Your mother requested for you to finish in 2 months time including making the cloths." "Noted. Now excuse me i need to attend to some important matter." I put down the phone to see Luhan staring at me with shocked eyes. 

I just made such a big mistake aish. That good for nothing secretary. "Your english is so good!" "Haha of course i lived in America." We went to Exo's house just for me to get shocked to see Kai over there at the door glaring at me. I whispered to Luhan "why didnt you tell me he lives here!" "Well i didnt think youd have a problem about this." 

I guess you can say this is my doom.

End of Pov

Kai Pov

What is she doing here? I glared at her while she walked in with Dasom and Luhan and Baekhyun. "Hyung we are going to do a project here. Music project." I nodded my head. But i noticed Jihyo was whispering to Luhan. I felt a wave of anger spurging through my body. "YAH! Dont whisper bad things about me behind my back especially when im right infront of you." I placed my finger on her forehead and pushed it back slightly. 

She smirked at me. "Oh I didnt know you were there." She walked away from me just like that. Luhan and Baekhyun stood there laughing their asses off. Just wait till i get my hands on you guys. "YAH!" I shouted at those two. "You could help by shutting your mouths!" They walked away from me with their hands up. Gosh these guys. I sat in the living room when i heard a angelic voice singing in Luhan's room. 

"Boy i hear you in my dreams i feel your whisper across the sea~" Who was that? I wondered... Ei.. It cant be that nerd. 

"Im lucky im in love with my best friend, Lucky to have been where i have been, Lucky to be coming home again~" Then i heard laughter.. Their laughter. Sometimes i wonder what it would be like if i made her laugh instead of thinking about revenge all the time. Aish. I walk to the kitchen to eat my apple. To distract myself from those idiotic thoughts. 

End of Pov

The day went by quickly and the time finally came when Jihyo and Dasom had to go home. As Jihyo walked out the door. Kai pulled her back and whispered into her ear. "I will make you pay for saying all those things to me," He smirked, "You sure got guts to say that to me.. Wait until you get your punishment" Then he her hair. Jihyo shook due to goosebumps. "Yah, your giving me goosebumps jerk. And get your hands off me." 

Luhan suddenly interupted their talk. "Hey do you need me to send you home?" Jihyo's face suddenly turned pale. "E...er No..nope You dont need to... I'll just walk home." And she rushed out. Leaving the boys standing there wondering what she was hiding from them.