Chapter 4

Im in love with this jerk

Bora Pov

I met up with Sistar the next morning and planned on how we were going to tell Jihyo without having people over hear the conversation. "First we bring her to the rooftop garden and 2 of us block the doors and check if anyone is around easedropping." I told them my plan. "Okay but we must not scare her.. She might be shocked" Hyorin stated. "I am aware that she might be scared and shocked but we cant possibly keep her in the dark forever." The rest nodded their heads and we walked into the class to find Jihyo over there smiling at us motioning us to come over. I smiled and ran over to her. 

"Anneong Dongsaeng!" I smiled and sat infront of her. If only we didnt have this big secret we wouldnt need to put her in this position. Haih..Im sorry Jihyo ah.. We continued talking happily but as she talked, i found myself staring at her with sad eyes. My thoughts were distrupted when she suddenly asked a question, "Unnie are you okay? You seem abit out of the blue today.." I shook my head reassuring her that i was fine. I looked up at the time and realized i might be late for class if i dont hurry up.. "Hey i got to go... I might be late for class if i dont run haha" I ran out of the class after telling her that.

I hope our plan goes according to plan.. really.

End of Pov

Kai Pov

The start of the day and im already late. Aish. I ran through the halls trying to get through the bunch of people in my way. That when that petite girl caught my eye. Kim Jihyo. She was sitting beside the Queenkas and talking like they were long time friends. Wow. I was stunned that she was able to talk with them even though she was a nerd. Then i remembered i was going to be late. I ran as fast as i could to my class. Luckily, the teacher had not arrived yet. 

"Hey hyung your slightly late today.." Tao told me. "Yea i overslept...Hey on the way here, i saw that Kim Jihyo nerd with the queenkas." Chen was shocked with his jaw wide open. "A nerd? With the Queenkas?" "Yea They were talking as if they knew each other for a long time. " I stated. "How can that be? There is something going on between those bunch of girls." Tao said, "When i first saw them talking on the first day, Dasom protected that nerd from me. Im actually surprised." 

Our conversation was interupted when the teacher entered the classroom. "Okay students back to your seats! Lesson will start now." 

End of Pov

During recess period..

No One's pov

"Jihyo lets go!" Dasom pulled onto jihyo's hands and brought her to rooftop without explaining the situation to her. Confused, she saw that all of Sistar was at the roof top. "Jihyo, we need to tell you something..." Hyorin told her. Jihyo noticed that they were all blocking the entrances and exits of the rooftop. "It is important that you know this... You cant tell anyone." Dasom told her. Jihyo upon hearing all the things they were saying started to get scared. She shifted around continuously, fidgeting around. "what is it that you wanted to tell me......" Her voice trailed as Bora finally said something that shocked her, "Well... We are a gang.. The most powerful gang in Korea. And we want you to join us." 
 

Due to the shock that they gave Jihyo, she collapsed to the floor, trying hopelessly to process whatever they were telling her.. "Unnies, give me time to think about this please. I wont tell anyone about it, but just give me time to process whatever you were saying then..." She stood up and ran towards the exit. Sistar let her off because they knew she was shocked and couldnt think properly at the moment.

Jihyo Pov

I ran and ran and ran until i bumped into someone. "Im sorry.. are you okay?" A deep voice asked me.. But i ignored whatever he was saying due to the shock that i just had with the situation earlier. I stood up, bowed and ran away.  What am i going to do now.. Suddenly a hand grabbed my waist and pulled me to an empty hallway. 

"Hey... Remember me.." I struggled to get out of his grip...Before i could scream, he placed his hand on my mouth.. I turned around and saw that it was him. The guy from yesterday. Relieved, I slid down the wall and clutched onto my head. He let his head slide off my mouth. "What do you want?" I look at his name tag and noticed that his name was "Kai". I heard that he was one of the kingkas. "Look, im really not in the mood right now. Im too stressed out to even care about what your going to do with me, So please just spare my time and leave me alone! I just want to be alone right now." He looked shocked and stared at me with a pissed off look."Im not leaving until i get my revenge." He told me.  "Look please just leave me alone.."I struggled to get out of his grasp. Remembering what i learnt in Judo, i kicked him off me and ran away,

I found a corner to lean on and slid down to the floor and stared at nowhere. "Hey, I saw what happened with you and Kai.. After you bumped into me.. Are you okay?" That deep voice said to me. When i stared up i noticed it was that guy i bumped into and he was really handsome. I kept quiet and stared at the floor. Tears threatening to fall.

End of Pov