Chapter 3

Im in love with this jerk

Kai Pov

I walk over to the bus stop and noticed a girl in plaids with nerd glasses. Its that nerd girl again. I walk over and pushed her over. She fell onto the floor and i sat on where she used to sit. "YAH!" She screamed at me but i gave her a blank stare and smirked at her. "Oh well what are you doing there?" She stood up and dusted herself off. I noticed something about her, she looks really familiar. 

Flashback

That small little girl sitting at the side eating ice cream, looking like she is about to cry. I walk over to her, "Hey I am Jongin! Why are you so sad?" She looked up and faked a smile. "I am Oh Jihyo. My parents dont have time for me. I am so lonely." She started to cry, holding onto her ice cream. "Heyhey Dont be sad Jihyo sii, i am here.." She sniffs and in all her tears and smiled at me. 

We started to play everyday like best friends until one day she didnt appear at the playground. And i overheard someone saying that the Ohs' have gone to America for good. I cried that day and soon i forgot about her.

End of Flashback

That girl looked at me and scoffed. "Yah You cant just push someone off her chair like that. You certainly are not a gentle man. Hmpf." I smirked at her. "What you expect me to be one to a nerd like you? wow. you got some guts to talk to a kingka like that," She walked to me and pushed my forehead. "Yah! I. Dont. Give. A. Frking. Damn. If. You. Are. A. Screwed. Up. Kingka. Or. A drunk. . " With that she walked up the bus. Wow. Honestly, she is just like the Sistar Queenkas just that she is a nerd. She is certainly interesting. And im so gonna get my revenge. Luckily i saw her name on her uniform, "Kim Jihyo" 

I reached my mansion and openned the door to reveal the hyungs running around chasing each other. I rolled my eyes and joined the chase. "Luhan Hyung!! Suho Hyung!!! here i come! If i catch you we go to the club okay?!" And i chased them. Sooner or later i caught them. While i waited for the dongsaengs and the hyungs to get ready, i talked to Tao. "Hey Tao, there is this interesting nerd in school. She is a new transferee." He laughed, "What your gonna bully the nerd?" "Yea. She totally ed at me today. I cant stand that kind of people. Im gonna get my revenge. No matter what."  

I will definitely get my revenge. 

End of pov

Jihyo Pov

I walked into my appartment to be greeted by the head maid, Ahjumma Lee and Buttler Choi. "Welcome back Mistress Oh, Would like tea? Dinner is already set on the table" I nodded my head and sighed. When we are at the table Buttler Choi asked me how was my first day in school. "Well, it was okay. There was this really rude guy at the bus stop. He just pushed me off where i was sitting. And he mentioned something about being the kingka of the school. " Ahjumma Lee laughed, "Just ignore him. Kids nowadays are really like that." 

After dinner i went to my room and called Jen. "Hey Jen!" "How was school today? Its really not that fun without you here." "Jen, there was this really handsome yet rude guy earlier. Urgh i hate guys!" "Haha, what happened?" "He just pushed me off my seat and said that he didnt see me there and asked what i was doing on the floor. Urgh!" She started laughing the hell out of herself after i said that. We talked non stop till the day ended. 

After that i went to sleep. Well i hope that tommorow wont be that bad like today. 

End of Pov

Bora Pov

I stood up and crack my hands and turned my neck around. "Next time dont mess with us. Got that es?!" I screamed at them and they flinched upon hearing my screams. Me and Sistar walked away from the scene. "well, about that new girl. She looks like she can be one of us. What do you think?" I told the rest of sistar. "That was what we were talking about when you went to the library that day unnie. So we are all agreeing on this?" I nodded my head. 

I know its her second day and she is already gonna be one of us. I dont wanna leave her out of anything. It would be unfair if we all knew about this secret except her because she is counted as one of us now. I walked back to our mansion. Taking out my mask and changing back into the clothes we were wearing before the fight. "Girls i guess im telling her about this tommorow. itll be more shocking if she knew about this later on. Plus i want to get her to join us." Soyou smiled, "you read my mind. Anyway, she is one of us from now on." 

I just hope she wont be too shock when she hears about us and our secret and i just hope she will be willing to join us. After that I turned off the lights in my room and went to sleep.

End Of Pov