Chapter 6

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo Pov

I reached my house, snatched off my glasses from my face and took off the braid that i wore earlier. I sat infront of my study desk, thinking of what the girls told me. Its hard for me to actually believe that my unnies are actually.. a gang. Especially when they claim that they are the strongest gang in Korea. I put on light make up and a pair of short shorts and singlet. I dialled Dasom's number. I finally decided that i should join them. "Dasom.. Ive made my decision. Where are you? I'll come over." 

(the outfit on the most right) 

Walking over to their hideout at the basement, I took a deep breath and walked in. "I made my decision. Im joining you guys." They smiled and walked over and hugged me. "Welcome to Sistar." Hyorin told me, "Wear this mask. I will train you to defend and attack using guns sticks and knifes." I guess its worth all the tire. I fought with hyorin and woah she was so strong. 

She tried to kick me in the stomach. Due to my experience in Judo i blocked it and flipped her over and tripped her over which caused her to fall front. Behind me, i sensed motion towards me. Lifting up my hands i grabbed onto that fist that was going to punch me. I turned around and noticed that Hyorin stood up and was about to use a stick to hit me and i grabbed that stick turned it and it landed across the room. 

"Im impressed actually. Now all we have to do is to make sure no one recognizes you. Wear this mask. And always bring a change of clothes." Bora told me. Soyou went up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Want to come and fight with us in our next match?" I nodd my head excitedly.

We walked to the park and i noticed a group of handsome boys waiting for us. "I see that you have a new member to your group. This is the day we beat the crap out of you." Bora whispered into my ear, "Those guys are Beast. We need fight them." I nod my head and i noticed that they were holding metal bats. Before we fought, they introduced themselves to me, "You should know the names of the people your fighting dont you think so?" Thats what Doojoon said. "Well my name is Hyo" I smirked towards them, "Oh and yes your zipper is down" when he looked down i told him, "I was kidding" Seeing their pissed off face, they approached us. I grabbed the bat that Yoseob was carrying and twisted his hands and hit him with the bat. feeling someone approaching me, I bent down and kicked him at his **** . Infront of me, running towards me was Kikwang. Ready to kick me , i grabbed onto his foot and flipped him over. Then i kicked him on side knocking him out. 

Suddenly i felt someone kick me, i flew to the side. Angered, I punched his face and knocked him out. I ran over to help unnies. I noticed that Doojoon was approaching Dasom, without him noticing i kicked him away from Dasom. As i approached him, I felt someone hold onto my waist. "Hyo, sometimes you need to back off" It was hyunseung and he just my ear. I shuddered and punched his there which caused him to scream and clutch on it. "Back to you Doojoon. You need to learn a lesson." I stepped on his leg and grabbed his ear. "Listen carefully, remember this .. Hyo is coming to kill you." Telling him whatever i told him, I touched his cheek and pushed him down. I noticed that Hyorin unnie helped me knock out Yoseob when he approached me and i smiled at them. 

"Thanks! We better go." Suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes looking at us. I turned to that corner and noticed, it was Kai?! I grabbed Soyou unnie's hands and whispered that i saw Kai at the corner. "Do you think he recognized us?" I shook my head. "We are wearing disguises and i usually wear my glasses at school. Im not really a nerd." I just hope he didnt notice us.

End of Pov

Kai Pov

I walked to the park just for a stroll and noticed that there was a bunch of girls and guys fighting. What caught my eye was this girl, she was damn good at fighting. Somehow there was something about her. After they fought i noticed that the girls won. Wow i didnt know that girls could fight that well. Suddenly, I noticed that they were looking at my direction. I quickly turned to turned to the other direction and crept away. 

That really was amazing. I so need to tell the hyungs about what i saw. 

End of Pov

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

This is another chapter ive written. Anyway, I wanted to make this fanfic because i have a friend, who is just like me and just like that character haha violent but friendly. Anyway, i want to say to those philipinos out there. May god bless you! Ng dito nalang kami. Hwaiting! Dont ever give up, we can go through the disaster together even if we are all over the globe. Lahat tayo mahal na mahal kayo.. ~

If its possible, please give them support and donate money to those needy and in need in the philipines. 

Thank you very much!

I hope you enjoyed my new fanfic!

Kimmy101