Chapter 7

Im in love with this jerk

Kai Pov

I ran back home to find Sehun sitting on the couch fiddling with the remote control. I quickly ran to him and blurted out what i saw earlier. "There were a bunch of girls and guys over there! They were fighting!" Sehun looks up astounded. "Chincha?!" I nodded my head and started to act out the scene. Suddenly we were interupted when Luhan came in. 

"Yah Kai what are you telling to our dongsaeng? At least tell me too!" He sat on the floor and let me continue my story. "I so want to be like them but we cant.We have a reputation to live up to." Luhan said. "I still cant believe the girls won!" 

The night ended pretty fast and we all proceeded to the room for a rest. Suddenly i felt a sudden urge to find out about these girls. i opened my laptop and searched for the best gangsters in Korea and what popped out was the name "Sistar" which consist of Rin the leader, KS the best fighter, Bonie the best gun holder, Som the dongsaeng and best knife fighter and last but not least the new member, Hyo who has been seen fighting very well unexpectedly. 

Woah these girls are seriously the best. Thinking about that fight i saw yesterday, i fell asleep.

End of Pov

Jihyo Pov

We entered our basement and laughed heartedly. "I guess your ready for all the battles we have together!" Hyorin put her hand on my shoulder and nod her head towards me. Bora ran to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Well guys, i got to get back before i get caught by my parents." i said, "Maybe one day ill tell you my secret too.." 

I left the basement and ran back home. After i got into my room through my window, i switched off my light and stared blankly at the ceiling. Shaking off my thoughts, i went back to sleep." 

 

The morning came pretty quickly and I woke up to see a letter on the floor. i walked over and picked it up. i scanned the letter for any name written on it but sadly, it only stated my name.

"Good morning,

If you are wondering who i am, I am someone you know from America. I am writing this letter to you to inform you that you are to take care of the new clothing line there in Korea called, "School fashion". Please attend all meetings from 12pm to 2pm. I heard that you will be attending school so i have informed your principle on these meetings. Please do get the designers to come up with designs as soon as possible, 

I look forward to seeing your collection,

Regards,

JLY "

This cant be happening! I have so much to look after! Where in the holy do i have time for this fashion thing. I totally blame my mom. I pased back and forth the room. Thinking of ways to give excuses to my friends. "Urgh forget it! I'll thinking of something later on" I put on my glasses and headed to school. Holding onto the letter, i proceeded to the principle's office. 

"Principle, may i have a word with you.. Its regarding the meetings." I said to her. We sat inside the principal's office and i told her about the new clothing line which no one knows about currently. "Since you'll be having meetings everyday from 12pm to 2pm which is in the middle of your lessons, i will let you go for those meetings but you need to think up of an excuse yourself. Although i have notified the teachers in the school about this, your classmates may be suspicious." She stated as a matter of fact. I nodded my head and told her that i would find a solution to all this. 

I walked into the class and noticed that Luhan oppa was sitting in my seat. Puzzled, I went over to him. I waved my hand infront of his face and pushed him off my chair. "Oppa why are you in my seat, get off! :p" And i stuck my tounge out. "Hey what did the principal tell you?" I froze and slowly turned to him and fake laughed. "Well, she told me that i have to teach some students every day at 12pm so ill be out of school." He looked at me with suspicious eyes. "Chincha?" "Are you doubting me?" He shook his head " Ani ani.."  

Suddenly the teacher entered and lesson began.

End of Pov