Chapter 2

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo pov

The sun shone through my eyes and i slowly pushed the blanket off me and sat on the bed thinking...about him. I shook my head and tried to forget everything i went through and remembered that i am now in Korea and i am now not known as Oh Jihyo but Kim Jihyo. I bathed and put on my uniform. I walked to the study room and grabbed the books i needed for school and placed them into my bag. Sighing one last time i picked up those fake glasses and put them on and tied my hair into a single braid. 

The buttler walked to me but i put my hand up, "Buttler choi, im sorry but today onwards for school could you send me to the bus stop near school. And from today onwards i will be known as Kim Jihyo." He nodded understanding my situation. Truthfully, the people who i treat more like parents are Buttler Choi and the head maid, Ahjumma Lee. He drove me to the bus stop and i got out and bowed saying goodbye. "Mistress Kim, what time would you like me to pick you up later on?" I replied, "you dont need to send me back later on. I will take the bus or walk home. Thank you, you may leave." 

After greeting him off, I walk over to the school gate. The guard bowed towards me knowing who i really am but i put my hand up, "Sir, please dont bow to me like that, From today onwards i will go by the name of Kim Jihyo. I am a normal student like the rest." He nodded his head although he didnt know why i wanted to do such a thing like that.

I walked over to the principal who greeted me with a smile. "Hello you must be Oh Jihyo Sii? I heard about your new fashion line in America-" I cut her off, "Im sorry, but could you call me Kim Jihyo instead. Lets go into your office, I will explain the situation there," We walked into her office. "Yes i am Oh Jihyo sii, but i would like for everyone to call me Kim Jihyo as i dont want to be known as a rich girl from america and have people use me for my riches. So from now on i am just a nerd tranferee from America. Please notify your staff of this." The principal nods her head understandably. "Anyway, this is your schedule. You will be going to class 3-E. I will have Dasom who is waiting outside to show you to your class." I smiled and bowed towards her and walked out the staffroom.

"All teachers to gather at the meeting room in 5 minutes, i repeat, all teachers to gather at the meeting room." I smiled hearing that announcment. Suddenly my thoughts were distrupted when that Dasom girl stood infront of me. "Anneonghaseyo My name is Dasom, I'll be showing your around school today. if you need any help after school you can ask me. Oh and im in the same class as me" Hearing her so happy, i giggled. We walk towards the class but a bunch of guys stopped us. "Hey babe, who is this girl over here.. She looks cute, but whats with the nerd glasses. " The guy put his hand on my head. Aish I seriously hate this guy, "Duhell Get the hell away from my new classmate here. You worthless piece of ." She shoved his hands off me and pulled me to the class. I smiled. She really reminds me of my friend, Jen, back in America. 

End of Pov

Dasom Pov

That bastard seriously dared to touch someone i was with. Aish so annoying. "Hey Jihyo sii are you okay?" She looked down and nodded her head. "Im sorry about them. Me and my friends hate those bunch of guys. They are called Exo. Stay away from them. Its really for your own good." She smiled and said, "Its okay.. Thanks for standing up for me. Honestly, There is a reason why im dressing up like this. But now is really not the time to tell you.. So maybe when we get closer i might tell you. Thanks for being a friend to me." 

The teacher walked into the class and looked at her and nodded his head as if they were agreeing to something. "I would like to introduce a new classmate from the America. Introduce yourself." Jihyo stood up and smiled. "anneong haseyo im Kim Jihyo from America. I hope we can be good friends" She sat and around her, the girls were saying she was cute just that she looks abit nerdy. 

After class ended i dragged her to the unnies. "Unnies! Look who i have with me! Her name is Kim Jihyo. She is the new transferee from America." She bowed her head towards them and smiled. Hyorin unnie smiled at her and asked her to sit with us. Sooner or later we were all laughing together about the things that happened in class. Then i asked Jihyo, "Hyo ah, what does America look like?" She looked down, as if she had went through some kind of trauma. "well... There are beaches and nice restaurants. Street performers and all. I used to be a street performer for a while haha.. and i learnt Judo there too." I gasped at her experience and looked towards Soyou unnie and winked. 

After i sent her to the bus stop, i went over to the Soyou unnie. "hey what if joins us to be part of sistar as a gang. She said that there was a reason why she was dressing like that means that she is really pretty without those specs!" Unnie nodded her head and agreed with me. "She might be Sistar material. yea, lets ask her about this after a while okay. I dont want to shock her. For now we have to just protect her from those Exo guys." "Unnie did you know that Kai tried to touch her earlier. Aish those guys." 

I know that Jihyo is in danger of getting bullied by Exo so we really have to protect her well. She is one of us now. Although i feel there is something Jihyo is keeping from us. 

End of pov