Does it even matters?

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
Author's POV
      "After a long walk...we're finally here at our class!" Luhan said as he stretched his arms. "It's not even that far....pfft.." SeulYong said as she went to her seat which is beside Kris. "Ahh....let's see...two losers arguing? You guys made me laugh," Kris said as he smirked at both of them. "I'm not a loser, she is! Stop saying something like those to me, say it more to her, idiot!" Luhan raised his voice as he pointed at SeulYong.
 
      "Shhh...the teacher is coming!" Xiumin told the class as he heard the steps of the teacher is getting nearer. "Shhhhhh..." D.o said as quiets down Luhan and Kris. "Good morning class, today we'll be doing a project with partners, I'll be the one who choose so it'll be fair," The teacher said as she placed down pile of books. "Hmm...let's see, Luhan with D.o," The teacher said as she pointed at both of them. "Awwww yeah!" Luhan said as he did the handshake with D.o. "SeulYong with...Kris!" The teacher said as both of their eyes widened. Luhan laughed sarcastically, "Bad luck for you two! Love birds!" Luhan said as he winked. "Shut up....gosh.." SeulYong said as she rolled her eyes.
 
      "It's not funny aegyo boy.." Kris raised his voice back at him. 
 
SeulYong's POV
      Did he just helped me? Ugh, what am I thinking? He's not! "Erm....SeulYong? SeulYong? Hello?" He said as I kept thinking is he helping me. "Huh?" I hesitated. "Erm...do you think it's alright to stick the picture right over here?" He asked me as I nodded, agreeing with him. Why is he suddenly treating me well? Just a few minutes ago, he called me loser.... Nah, he hates me.  
 
~Break time~
Luhan's POV
      "Mind going to the hallway with me to get my books in my locker?" I asked D.o who is sitting next to me, packing his books. "Sure, but first, I need to find my sis," D.o answered. "Hah, that loser? Let's go," I said as I smirked and walked out the class with him. Just as we went down the hallway, my eyes widened, I didn't believe what I just saw. "Umm...is that you're...sis?" I asked as I hesitated my brain totally froze. "Yea...why is she talking to the loser? Kris? Are you serious?" D.o told me as I just stood there watching them.
 
      I walked towards both of them, "Hey, loser! Your bro is searching for you. And what are you doing here? Talking to the loser, Kris? Come on! Don't tell me he attracts you...haha.." I said as I smirked. "Um...my bro is looking for me? And so what if he attracts me? Why do you even care?" She answered me as Kris's eyes widened. 
 
Kris's POV
      My eyes widened as I heard what she said, 'And so what if he attracts me?'. "You guys should stop..." I said as I scratched my head. "Shut it dude. D.o wants to find her, and don't simply talk to this loser. Peace out, idiot," Luhan said as he pushed SeulYong towards D.o who is watching at the opposite side.
 
Author's POV
      "You better don't ever talk to that loser again," Luhan warned her. "Pfft....why do you care when I'm close to him? What will happen if I talked to him? Does it even matters?" SeulYong raised her voice at him. SeulYong kept thinking why Luhan wants her to stay away from Kris. "Because...I hate him! He's really rude towards both of us! He called both of us losers during the class just now!" Luhan raised back his voice at her.