Just...go..out!

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
Luhan's POV
      I ate up all my food as fast as possible, my stomach was growling loudly few minutes ago. D.o came down from the stairs and went to the living room, he sat on the couch and did not eat his lunch. "What are you doing there? You're not going to be eating your lunch?" I asked as I throw away my plastic food container. "I'll wait for SeulYong," He answered as he shot me a glare. Damn, it's quite scary, I never seen this side of him before.
 
      "Yah, don't be ing mad. She's just locking up the door, nothing horrifying!" I comforted him as I walked up the stairs. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Helping you to call SeulYong down for lunch?" I answered as I gave him an 'isn't it obvious' face. He sighed and took a sip of orange juice. I went to search every single room and finally, I found theirs. I did not knock on the door, instead, I leaned my ear close to the door to hear what's she's doing inside, if possible.
 
SeulYong's POV
      Just in the middle when I'm texting Kris, he said he's busy so he can't talk with me. I sighed and hid my phone under my pillow and decided to go for lunch. I opened the door and something that was not expected, happened. Luhan didn't know that I was going to open the door so he fell on top of me. We both froze and we didn't blinked at all, I can feel his warm breath on my face that sent shivers through my whole body. I pushed him away from me, I guess I went too hard in him, his elbow and back hit the wall hardly and loudly. 
 
      My eyes widened and wanted to check on him, but it's too late, D.o immediately came up as he heard a loud bang on the wall. "What is going on?!?!" He raised his voice at both of us. I went speechless as Luhan's elbow swell and bled. I was so sorry for him, "Just....go..out!" I don't know what happened but the words just came out from my mouth, I pushed him away and locked up the door leaving Luhan and I in the room. He held his swollen elbow as a tear dropped from his red teary eyes. I felt so bad that I cried and went to give him a tight hug, "I'm..sorry..oppa..." I said between my sobs. He ignored me but he hugged me back as I felt his tears on my shirt. I felt better that he hugged me back, I think he doesn't really hate me that much....
 
Luhan's POV
      I didn't know why would I returned back the hug, probably I kinda felt bad for her sometimes.... And I was also wrong to invade her privacy...all of my injuries was worth it, I bullied her so much so I guess it's worth it for me. When she hugged me and said sorry between her sobs, it made my heart ache so much that I cried with her. I released her from the hug as I wiped off her tears. Yes, I did, I wiped off her tears. After all, I finally realized I don't really hate her really much. She's a very caring and lovely girl in my own eyes.
 
      "I'm okay...don't cry.." I comforted her as more tears dropped from my eyes. She wiped off her tears and walked out that made me surprise. I'm wondering where is she going? What is she doing? After all the thoughts ran through my mind, she came in with a roll of bandage, some cottons, hot towels and also a bottle of medicine. "You...you..shouldn't.." I mumbled, I was really surprised that she brought all of these to help me. "Get up..." She told me with her trembling voice, obviously, she's crying. I got up immediately and sat on her bed.
 
SeulYong's POV
      He took off his shirt so I can apply medicine onto his ached back, my eyes widened as I saw his hot abs. He laid back and I apply a few drops of medicine on his back, I then spread it with my hands. "Ah.." He grunted. "I'm sorry..." I apologized again as I sat down next to him and cried heavier. "No..no! I'm..alright! Don't worry..." He said as he was surprised that I'm crying heavier. After a moment, I calmed down and wrapped a bandage around his elbow.