I think I'm falling in love

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
SeulYong's POV
      Time passed by quickly, school is over for today again. I finally can rest for the afternoon and night now. Next week, holidays starts! Yay! Since it's close to the end of the year, it's going to be a 2 months holiday. :D I'm really excited, but on the other side, I'm also worried what will I be doing....D.o is ignoring me, Luhan doesn't really talks to me nowadays...and I only have Kris. Wow. How awesome is my life? 
 
      "Uhh...oppa..what do you wanna have for lunch?" I asked D.o who is walking beside me. Well, as usual, he ignores me. I got a little mad by his attitude so I walked quickly back home and slammed the door hardly. I guess he was shocked by his face expression, that idiot. I went into my room to check my phone, I immediately smiled as I received Kris's message. He wants me to have lunch with him? Why not? I replied and went to get changed. I grabbed my bag, sprinted down the stairs and went out. I was quite sad to know that D.o does not even care at all...
 
      I reached the restaurant and walked in, I saw a good looking and charming guy sitting at the corner of the restaurant, that's Kris. I walked towards him as he smiled at me, "You're pretty fast," He said as he winked. "Yeah...hehe.." I blushed. I took a sit as the waiter gave us the menus, I flipped through the pages but none suited for my appetite today. "So...what do you wanna eat?" He asked. "Erm..I don't know..these foods doesn't really suit my appetite today.." I answered as I flipped through the menu once again. "I could suggest a cocktail and a heart shaped sunny side up egg," He said as he winked at me again. Damn, those eyes... We took the order and I ordered what he suggested. 
 
      We ate, laughed, sharing good moments together, it's the best lunch I've ever had. During that moment, I even totally forgot about Luhan and D.o, it's amazing. "SeulYong ah, wanna come over to my place? I'm kinda bored though..." He told me as I nodded slowly. He smiled and I followed him from behind to his place. 
 
Kris's POV
      I'm glad that she wants to come over to my place, she's really cute. I don't know if I love her...I think I'm falling in love. I wonder how will Luhan react when he knew that we both are together, but I won't sure if that will happen... I hope she'll love me back though. After we arrived, I opened the door and welcomed her in. "Wow...it's really neat and pretty, just same like Luhan's!" She complimented. "Luhan? You ever been to his place?" I asked feeling extremely confused. "Yeah! I've ever been to his place too, oppa," She answered as my eyes widened. "I..can't..believe..it.." I mumbled, luckily, she didn't heard it. "So, what did you guys do over there?" I asked and coughed. "Nothing really much, but I comforted him when he told me what happened between my bro and him..that's all," She answered as I sighed in relief. I don't want that idiot, to fall in love with her. I want her to fall in love with me. And I'm going to make that happen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys if this is too short, but I tried my best to update almost everyday for you guys. :)