It breaks my heart.

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
~After a week~
SeulYong's POV
      After a week has passed, Luhan did not really talk to me much after what I told him about my friendship with Kris. He seems so quiet and cold nowadays, since my brother has been ignoring me nowadays and still hating on Luhan, I've been extremely lonely. I walked to school alone instead of riding the bus, ate in the living room or restaurants instead at dining room or home and also not getting enough of sleep.
 
      It's midnight now but I'm still having thoughts on my mind. I did not sleep because I'm not used to sleeping all alone. D.o doesn't want to sleep with me, he took the guests room since the past weeks. I kept thinking, why is everything so cold between us although we don't hate each other. I stood up from my bed and walked towards my make up table, I dialed Kris's number, hopefully he haven't fell asleep.
 
Kris:          Yoboseyo? Who's calling so late at night?
SeulYong: Yoboseyo, oppa. It's me, SeulYong. I'm sorry if I disturbed.
Kris:          Oh, SeulYong? No, you didn't disturbed. Why are you still awake? Are you feeling 
                 okay?
SeulYong: Everything is fine...I can't sleep. Nowadays, I'm not sleeping...
Kris:          Huh? Wae?!?! SeulYong-ah you must take some rest! What happened?
SeulYong: Huh...my bro and Luhan had a fight last week and now they're like enemies! 
                 Luhan asked me why am I so close to you so I told him everything, since then, we                   
                 didn't even talk... now my brother has been ignoring me too...
Kris:          Wow..that stupid bastard wants to know why am I close to you? Hah. I'm sorry for                 
                 you...at least you still have me..aish..it's really late now, schools tomorrow aye.     
                Goodnight! Sleep tight! 
 
      I felt better after the call, I went back to bed and kept on thinking that everything will be fine, slowly, I drifted to sleep. I woke up in the next morning, I saw bright sun lights shining through my window, I quickly checked my alarm clock beside me and my eyes widened. It's 7:00?!?!?? OMO! I stood up from my bed and quickly washed up, I didn't eat my breakfast and ran to school. Damn, today is gonna be tough.
 
      I heard the teacher is teaching in my class as I got nearer, my heart was pumping quickly that I did not know what to do. With my sweaty hands, I knocked on the door that cause the whole class staring at me. I gulped as the teacher gave me a stern look, "Miss SeulYong, why are you so late today? You used to be early like a rooster, but now?" The teacher asked as I went speechless. "Huh...go to your seat.." The teacher sighed as she pointed to my seat next to Kris. I immediately gave my brother a stern look, how could he left me sleeping until 7? He's going to be in a big trouble! Ugh! I sat down awkwardly next to Kris and Luhan looked at me, should I be happy that he cares me or should I not? I don't know...
 
Kris's POV
      "Luckily you're not late in Mrs. Kim's class! Kekeke!" I said as I chuckled, Mrs.Kim, our geography teacher who hates students being late to class. "Yah...my stupid brother didn't wake me up, every morning I waked him up, but he doesn't care me at all! He's so selfish...it breaks my heart," SeulYong purposely said loudly enough for Luhan and D.o who is sitting in front of us to hear. D.o turned his head back for a few seconds and faced the front again, wow, he really does ignore his sister now. 
 
Luhan's POV
      I could tell SeulYong said it loudly on purpose for her brother to hear, it's heart breaking seeing that D.o does not care his sister like before anymore....we didn't even talk. I felt bad that I just left SeulYong alone, I sometimes tell her that I'm busy when I'm not, I felt terribly bad. I don't know if I have feelings for her...every time, her charms just made me smile, her aegyos made my heart flutters, but no, I don't love her. Maybe just as a really good friend, but sometimes, I get jealous when she talks with Kris..and also when Kris flirts with her...