Love life?

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
D.o's POV
      I walked down the stairs with tears in my eyes, what happened to Luhan? It's really hurting to see him bleeding, it's even the first time I saw him crying. I ate my lunch alone since both of them are in the room, I wiped off my tears and sat down. When I ate halfway, I saw SeulYong coming down from the stairs. I was about to call her for lunch but decided not to since she doesn't care me at all anymore. 
 
      She took out the lunch from the plastic bag and ate it quickly. "Where's Luhan?" I asked, totally worried about his injuries. She didn't answer me, ignoring me. I got a little mad and I stood up from the dining table. I walked upstairs to search for Luhan, I got a little shock when I saw him sitting on my sister's bed with bandages around his elbow. "Who helped you with those?" I asked as I pointed at his injured elbow. "Your sis," He answered. "I thought you hate her? What's up with both of you now? Love life?" I lost my temper and I don't even know what I'm saying, words just came out from my mouth. 
 
      "I..I..don't..know! We're not having love life! What are you talking about? Are you crazy? You know what? I would rather choose Kris than you! I'm all wrong about Kris! You're really pathetic!" Luhan shouted as he ran down the stairs and walked out, slamming the door.
 
Luhan's POV
      I was really mad when he said things that aren't true to me. I slammed the door and walked home, as I was walking home, I realized that everything I said was regretful. I was just being mad, to be honest, I don't really mean to said Kris was better than him....so regretful! Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice shouting, more like mumbling for help from behind.
 
      I stopped my steps and turned around, my eyes widened and was shock to see SeulYong being kidnapped by a group of boys. I don't know what to do, I already had bruises all over me, maybe if I saved her, D.o will forgive me? But seeing her there being dragged away was so suffering, with duct tape sticked onto and I was still able to hear her mumbling. I ran towards the boys and pulled SeulYong away from them.
 
      "Yah! Stop or I'll report!" I yelled at them. "Hah, we'll scared you? Shorty pants!" One of the gang members teased me back. The gang snatched back her and ran, just in time, a tall familiar guy came to chase the gang, he punched, kicked and slapped all of the boys until they're feeling the urging pain and left him and SeulYong there. 
 
Kris's POV
      "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly as I peeled the duct tape from . She immediately cried and fell into my arms weakly, I hugged her tight as she replied my hug. "Don't cry...you're alright," I comforted her as my heart aches seeing her like that, few hours ago, we even chatted..we instantly do not hate each other now. I released her from the hug to check if she's okay, as I released, I saw Luhan at the opposite with his eyes widened. Probably, he doesn't know why are we so close now. Hah. That .
 
      "Shhh...." I cooed her down. "Oppa....." She called me between her sobs, she rest her head on my chest and cried again, I felt tears spilling on my shirt but I didn't care. After we hugged for minutes, Luhan was still standing there looking at everything we did,  "Oppa...thanks for saving me!" She thanked. "You're always welcome..." I answered as Luhan began to walk over, a smirk instantly grew on my face.
 
Luhan's POV
      It was heart breaking seeing her like that, after all, I did not even hate her. I walked over to check on her, I got surprised that she's pretty close to Kris! "SeulYong! Are you alright?" I asked her as I wiped off her tears. She nodded and hugged me tight, "What happened between you and D.o just now?" She whispered into my ear. "Let's have a real talk later," I whispered back to her and she nodded.