I wish I never see you again!

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
Luhan's POV
      I felt bored over these days, D.o and I are now enemies, I haven't talk to SeulYong for the past weeks. Ugh, I don't know what to do. Well...I guess I'm going to be brave and talk to her again. I know that I can do it...all I need is confident. I walked over to her house and rang the doorbell, no one opened it and I felt weird. What happened?
 
      I didn't care but slowly walked into their house, I checked every room but she's not there. "Aghhhh!" I shouted as I got shocked by D.o who is drunk on the couch. "Are..are..yo..you..okay?!?!" I asked, feeling worried about him with bottles of alcohol on the table, smashed glass everywhere, some alcohol spilled on the floor too. He looked at me sternly as he stood up, I gulped with his fierce glare. 
 
Author's POV
      D.o stood in front of Luhan as D.o clenched up his fist. Luhan's eyes immediately widened by his actions, he tried to walk away but D.o pushed him to the wall. "Ohhhh!" Luhan grunted as his aching back smashed onto the wall, instead of healing his back, it turns out to be worser. "Yah! What are you trying to do? I'm trying to be good friends with you again! But what happened to you? Coward!" Luhan shouted as a tear dropped from his eyes. "What did you just called me? Trying to be good friends with me again? Go find your freaking Kris, I thought he's better than me! Isn't he?!?!" D.o shouted back, both of them had tears in their eyes. 
 
      "I lost my temper! That's all, who called you to say SeulYong and I are having love life?!?! Who!?!!?" Luhan raised his voice as his clenched up his fist tightly. "Myself. Yeah. Myself. Clenching up your fist? Punch me! Kill me! I don't need to live!!!!!!" D.o shouted between his sobs. "I don't want to kill you. I don't want to. I don't wanna be in jail just because of someone like you! A cold hearted person who does not care about his family! Your sister! Who are you? You're not the D.o I met. You're not!!!!!" Luhan yelled as more tears rolled down his cheeks. After hearing Luhan's words, D.o lost his temper and immediately gave Luhan a strong punch on his face and stomach. "AHHHHHH! I...I'm..right..you're not the D.o I met.." Luhan said between his sobs of pain...
 
      Just in time, someone came in from the door, it was SeulYong. She immediately screamed as she saw Luhan on the floor with blood all over his shirt, D.o with a clenched fist looking drunk. "Oppa..you drank alcohol? How could you? You beaten him up until he's like this? I hate you!!!! I wish I never see you again!" She shouted as she walked towards Luhan and sat him up slowly. "I can die..die, rest in a better place.." Luhan said as he cried. "Oppa..don't say that...I'll..I'll..go over to your place.." She said as she cried with him, they both walked out leaving D.o alone. D.o sat down on the couch and finally realized, they really do care for him, he regretted. He cried on the couch for a long time, non-stop.
 
~Luhan's house~
SeulYong's POV
      I prepared hot towels in the bathroom to prepare for wiping off his blood stains. "Oppa..are you alright? Don't make me cry..." I said as I walked out from the toilet, he smiled and hugged me tightly, "I won't..I'm alright..no worries," He said as she caressed my cheeks. I blushed and walked over to his bed to sit him down. I place the hot towel on his bruise, "AHHH...!" He grunted as he hold tightly on the bed sheets until his knuckles went white. "Oppa..relax..everything is going to be alright! It won't be painful..if you relax.." I comforted him.
 
      After a moment, he didn't felt the pain anymore. He closed his eyes and held onto my hand, that way, he'll feel better. "Thankyou.." He thanked as he blushed and pinched my cheeks softly. He's so cute! I gave him a smile and led him down the stairs. "Oppa, you'll sit here and watch tv while I make some dinner," I told him as I patted his head. "Arasso, hehe! Fighting!" He said cutely. After dinner, we're tired, we decided to sleep early since we are going to have school the next day. "Where should I sleep...? I don't wanna go back.." I asked him sadly. "Oh my gosh, don't cry please...um..I don't have an extra bed..so yo-" He said as I interrupted, "Nah, it's okay. I guess I'll go back," "No! You..you..can sleep with..me.." He said as he blushed. "Oppa...don't make me blush..." I said as I pouted. He brought me into his room and yeah, I slept next to him....