Street 23, number 246

I am surrounded by idiots (☉_☉)
Author's POV
      "Yah loser, stop hugging her! I thought you hate her!" Kris raised his voice at Luhan as he pulled SeulYong away from the hug. "Loser? I don't hate her, she treat me well!" Luhan shouted back at him. "Pfft, do you love her? Stop staying near to her!" Kris told him. "Hah. I don't love her! I like her as a good friend only! So what if I stayed near to her? I'll die? Stop making up fights idiot. Stop," Luhan said as he walked off. 
 
      When SeulYong was about to follow him, Kris stopped her. "I don't know what are you guys up to!" She said as she walked back home leaving Kris alone. SeulYong opened the front door slowly to check if her brother is at home and walked in tip-toed. When she checked on their room, she was surprised to see D.o sobbing on the bed. "Op..oppa?" She called him slowly. He was shocked to know that she's home and quickly wiped off his tears.
 
      "I know it...don't hide the fact that you're crying.." She said as she walked towards him and gave him a hug. "Don't get close to me! Go away! Go stay with your Luhan! Luhan said Kris is better than me! What a backstabber boyfriend you have! Leave me ALONE!!!!" He yelled at SeulYong as he pushed her out from the room. She was shocked to hear what he said, did Luhan actually said that? Is he on drugs? Why is he like that? Luhan is totally not my boyfriend! Thoughts came up on her mind as she went out to search for Luhan.
 
SeulYong's POV
      I slammed the front door loudly, I don't know who to be mad with, either D.o who spoiled my feelings or Luhan who said Kris is better than my bro. I don't really know where Luhan lives so I decided to text him:
 
SeulYong: Oppa, annyeong. Where do you live? Can I have your address? :)
Luhan: SeulYong? Annyeong... I'm living in the same type of your house, just a few blocks 
            away. Street 23, number 246. See you there? I guess? 
SeulYong: Komawo! Yes, I'll be there. :)
Luhan: Okay ^^ take care!  
 
      I searched for the street number and I finally found it. I instantly smiled and walked towards the house number 246. I pressed on the door bell to wait for responds, suddenly, the door cracked open. "SeulYong! You're here! Annyeong!" Luhan greeted as he welcomed me in. "Wow..I can see your house is pretty huge and well decorated!" I said as I sat down on the couch. "So....why are you here?" He asked me feeling confused. "Oh...um..since I wanted to know what happened between you and my brother..." I answered. "I..um..we..argued," He answered with hesitates. I just nodded, "Did you said anything really...hurting to him...?" "Err..I..didn't," He answered as he faked a smile.
 
      "I knew everything.." I whispered into his ear as his eyes widened. "You...you..do?" He asked me with wide opened eyes. "You said that Kris is better than him, don't you?" I asked as I kept staring at the floor, not wanting to meet his eyes. He went speechless, "Um...I...I'm..sorry! I just lost my temper! He said we're having a love life together! How would you feel if he said we are having love life? How would you feel? How would you!?!!" He yelled at me with tears in his innocent eyes, I wanted to tear up, but my eyes are getting dried and painful by the amount of tears that I dropped just in one day. I cried too much and I have to stop, I have to, really. "I...he said that? I can't believe him...don't..cry.." I comforted him with my trembling voice. "I'm okay. And what happened between you and Kris?" He asked me causing me to shock, I did not know what to answer.