Chapter 7

Guardian Angel

 

I kept looking back to Eunhyuk and the video on my ipod. I was way too amaze that the dance style, the body moves, everything's the same.

"Does he dance the same thing every night?" I asked Soo Young.

"No, why? Are you too amazed?" She gave out a light chuckle.

I looked back to Eunhyuk, I was trying to see if the body structure the same as Yunho in the video.

"Hey, what are you watching?" Soo Young asked looking over my shoulder.

Realizing that her eyes were on the video for a second, I quickly pressed pause and pressed menu.

"Nothing, I was just checking something..." I said.

"Oh.... okay?" She turned back to watch Eunhyuk, she must have thought that I'm weird already.

I tried to see if Seung ri was still behind Soo Young, but apparently he wasn't there anymore. Then I felt a cold air that was breezing against my skin, oh jeez he's right next to me isn't he?

I turned to my left then BAM he was right there! I got scared so I let out a loud gasp. Then I touched my chest, trying to locate my heart that was beating faster and faster, trying to calm it down.

"Don't scare me like that!" I whispered loudly to Seung ri.

"Sun mi-ah are you okay?" Soo Young asked me. I turned back to my right quickly so she wouldn't think that I was staring at someone.

"I'm good, why?"

"Oh, because I heard you gasped a little. Omo, you look pale! Are you sure you're okay? Do you want some water?" She touched my arm then started to feel it even more with her hands.

"You're skin is so cold! Are you cold? It looks like you have goosebumps!"

"Soo Young, don't worry! I'm totally fine! I'm not going to faint or anything! Hahaha, just calm down! Maybe water would be nice." I suggested to calm her down. Wow, she makes me feel like a little kid.

While Soo Young was getting me water, my phone was vibrating. I took it out and it was my umma. OH NO. I showed my phone to Seung ri, I looked at him, trying to see if he knows what to do. I always rely on him, he has much more common sense than I do.

"Just don't pick up. I told you, argue with her later." Seung ri said.

I feel like once I get back home, I won't be able to come back out. But I was in a club, and the music is so loud too! And it's getting crowded, I'm never coming back here EVER again.

"Here's your water." Soo Young gave it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled at her nervously, I was thinking about my mom. I was trying to think if she was going to kill me once I get home. I mean I did promise her that I would let Soo Young call her, so she that she knew I wasn't lying about going to a friends house. So then I finally made up my mind.

"I'm gonna go now. Can't really stay the whole night." I got up from my seat.

"Oh alright Sun Mi, nice to see you again." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her and left.

I THOUGHT that I was heading out the door, until a spotlight hit my face. I blocked the light and I was confused. Everyone was staring at me and cheering saying "Go, go! Show him what you got!"

I made a confused expression and I kept saying "WHAT?"

I wasn't really paying attention when I was walking, I looked behind me to see if Seung ri was behind me. He's so quiet sometimes that I don't even if he's REALLY behind me or what.

"Yunho picked you to have a dance battle with him. He said that he wanted to be a girl this time."

After Seung ri had told me that, I was STILL confused. How could he see me? I mean there were so many other girls he could have picked, but WHY ME?!?!!?!?!

"This is a good thing actually when I was thinking about it. Go to him! Just follow MY dance moves." Seung ri said.

"GO ALREADY." One of the man pushed towards the stage.

"Ah~~ come here girl, don't be so shy. You look so young! Are you sure you're 21 years old? What's your name?" The DJ asked me.

"Sun mi..." I said quietly.

"What? Please speak louder!"

"SUN MI." I yelled out, giving a glare to the DJ. I really don't like the way this is turning out.

"Oh, everyone please give an applause to Sun mi!" Everyone clapped obediently.

"Wah, Eunhyuk, now why did you pick Sun mi out of all the other girls?" The DJ asked him.

"Well, when I was examining the crowd, she does look very young and fresh. I just want to see if she can bring anything new."

"What happens if she can't dance?" The DJ asked.

"ANYONE can dance, it doesn't matter!" Eunhyuk said, I think that was a very... encouraging statement. He just saw me yesterday too. Maybe he's picking on me, since he knows me.

"Oh, I saw you yesterday! HAH, what a coincidence." This guy is so slow.

"So any songs you'd like to suggest Ms. Sun mi?" The DJ asked me.

Seung ri was in front of me, so there's actually three people on stage, not two. But only I know that.

"Tell him, My Love by Justin Timberlake." After Seung ri said that, I was surprised. This was the song that him and Yunho had a dance battle to in the video.

"My Love by Justin Timberlake."

"OHHH, I love that song! Here we go! Start whenever!" The DJ said.

I looked over at Eunhyuk, his eyes widened a bit once I said that song. He seemed really shock, this probably is bringing him back memories of Seung ri.

Once the music starts, Seung ri instructed me to follow him. And so I did. I'm not a bad follower.

Seung ri was REALLY in front of me. I couldn't see the crowd. The only thing that I see, is his back. Now Seung ri was sliding his foot, which made me turn to the right, which also made me see Eunhyuk's face. But then Seung ri came in front of my face again, so I see his back again.

But there were times I saw a glimpse of Eunhyuk's face, he looked really... mad?

When Seung ri stopped, I stopped too. Then Eunhyuk started to dance as well, but it seemed to me that people were saying "boo!!"??

Once the song was over the DJ told me thanks for dancing. And everyone clapped and everyone kept saying me name. I just stood there smiling. I wasn't sure of what else to do. Then I ran off the stage.

"Alright everyone, that's all for tonight's show! Thank you, and enjoy your time! It's your turn ladies and gentlemen to be dancing all night long!!" The DJ announced.

I felt someone grabbed my wrist and I turned. It was Eunhyuk.

"Where did you learn that dance from?" He was staring me down.

"Why?" I asked.

"You were Seung ri's old child hood friend right? Did he taught you this?"

"Uh.... how would you know him?"

"I TOLD YOU, THROUGH FRIENDS!"

"Well I don't believe you, because if he met you, he would have told me. And I told YOU that we both are child hood friends, we don't keep anything from each other." I lied.

He was left speechless. I quickly freed my wrist from his grip. Then I saw Soo Young, I guess she saw Eunhyuk gripping my wrist? She was giving me death glare. But I quickly pass by her, she looked really scary for a moment.

Once I got out of the club and started to walk back home Seung ri was walking by my side.

"You will never let me do something like that ever again. GOT IT?!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! But you had to believe me, that Eunhyuk really is Yunho!"

"Well I believe you now, HAPPY?!"

"Why are you being so moody all of a sudden?"

"I'm just," I stopped my tracks. "I'm just, tired okay? I just don't like how this is going. And now I have to face my mom, what else do I have to face?!" I yelled.

"Can you stop being a cry baby?!? You said that you'd help me!"

"Just- just don't TALK to me right now okay?!" I said.

I walked in a quick pace, trying to get away from him and the whole situation and everything else. Now I really can't sense where he is. He really did leave me alone. Ugh...