SEHUN

A Date With Him

“Oppa,” I lie down on Sehun’s lap, “Let’s go out.”
 

Sehun runs his hand through his hair, “Where do you want to go then?”

 

I shrug. “Anywhere’s fine.”

 

Sehun takes out his tablet and stars searching on the net. I point at the first site I see. He opens it and we both gasp.

 

“Whoa, where is that?” I ask.

 

Sehun scrolls down the page, “It’s the Sky Rose Garden in Daehan Cinema.”

“Oh. Let’s go there!”

 

Sehun hands me the tablet and pulls out his phone from his pocket.

 

“What’s their phone number?” he asks.

 

I scroll it down and find the number next to its location. I dictate the number as he types it down and calls.

 

“Ne, I would like to make reservations...today...what do you mean?...oh...no, it’s fine...thanks.”

 

Sehun hangs up and sighs, “The garden is reserve for the whole day.”

 

“Well that .”

Sehun chuckles and plays with my hair, “I know, that guy must really have something big for her girlfriend...”

We laugh. I do another search on the net, “Oh, how about this place?”

 

Sehun smiles in agreement. “Actually that’s not a bad place.”

 

I smile back, “I know..”

 

Sehun takes the tablet from me and takes a better look. “Shall we go?”

 

I nod and get up from his lap. He stands and helps me get on my feet. We walk out of the practice room and head out.

But as soon as we get out of the building, tons of fans are waiting outside. I can’t help but not to feel uncomfortable.

“I think it’s best we get a cab.”

I nod. Sehun approaches the guard in front of the door and ask him the favour to hail us a cab. I glance at the fans and see them calling out his name. I laugh,

Sehun comes back to my side and asks why I was laughing.

“The girls are so cute.” I point at them, “You should wave at them. I bet they would fall in love with you even more.”

Sehun chuckes in disbelief and rolls his eyes, “I’m not that popular with them...it’s usually the other hyungs...”

I nudge him, “What a cute maknae...”

Sehun just shrugs and nudges me back, “What a cute girlfriend.”

I cover my face, feeling red and all. He’s doing it again, those teases that make me feel uncomfortable.

I can hear Sehun laugh; I glance at him and stick out my tongue at him. He returns it back and pokes my cheek.

The guard walks up to us and tells that the cabs are ready.

“Cabs?”

The guard lets out a reassuring smile, “Yes, you heard right. There are two cabs. One is a decoy.”

Oh. That explains a lot.

Sehun grabs my arm and pulls me with him. The guard leads us outside and we walk to the back of the building. There was a cab already waiting for us.

 

Sehun thanks the guard and we get in the cab.

 

“Where to?” the cab driver asks.

 

“Namsan Tower,” Sehun says.

 

The cab driver looks at us in the rear view mirror and smiles at us.

 

“I see,” the driver steps on his gas and drives.

 

I look outside and see that the girls are now gone, Sehun takes a look outside as well and grins, “they’re now out of our sight.”

 

I frown, “Too bad...I want to see their reaction when they get to follow the decoy cab.”

 

“Meanie.” Sehun coughs.

 

I punch him lightly on the arm, “Not.”

 

I lean my head on his shoulder and watch him play on his phone an app. I distract his concentration by making sounds and poking his cheek.

Sehun laughs, “I won’t be fooled by your tactics,”

I laugh and apologize, “I just don’t want you messing up with my high score in that game.”

Sehun sighs and shows me his score, “Sorry but I guess I’m the best now.”

I take the phone from him and accept my defeat. I give him the phone back, Sehun crosses his arms, “I believe I get to receive some reward for achieving the highest score.”

I cross my arms as well, “What do you want?”

He grins and points at his cheek, I roll my eyes. I lean close to kiss him on the cheek but he suddenly turns which makes me kiss him on the lips.

“Waa- you sly Sehun...”

Sehun winks. But before I could counter attack, the cab stops.

The cab driver looks at us, “Here we are.”

Sehun thanks the cab driver and hands him the fare. We get out of the cab and head inside the tower.

“So here we are.” Sehun spreads his arms, “Now what should we do?”

 

I point at the tower, “We go up and do what the other couples do.”

 

As I take another step, Sehun grabs my arm to stop me. “Wait.”

 

We walk to a do-it-yourself shop. I look at him curiously, “And what are we doing here?”

 

Sehun and I walk along a lock pad section. He scans the shelves and asks, “What do you want?”

 

“And this is for what?” I ask.

 

Sehun takes one that is shaped like a heart and hands it to me, “If we go there to Namsan, we should do something like the other couples do right?”

 

I nod.

“And what the couples do there is write a letter to their loved ones and lock it in there with this.” He shows me the similar lock pad.

 

We walk to the cashier and pay for it. The cash register seems to recognize Sehun, her cheeks turn red and she seems to be flustered.

 

“You guys going...to the...Namsan Tower?”

 

Sehun nods and pays her. I take the small pack where the lockpads were from he.

 

“The girl knows you.” I comment as we get out of the shop.

 

“Everyone knows me.” He scoffs, “But I don’t care because I have my girlfriend here.”

 

I roll my eyes at him, “Oh, quit it.”

 

Sehun chuckles.

 

We walk back to the Namsan Tower and head upstairs. When we reach the top of the tower, we get to see the full view of Seoul.

“WHOA....”

We take a look around and see that there are a few couples with us, writing letters and locking their lock pads.

 

“So, we better start writing...I guess.” Sehun points at one of the benches.

 

We sit on the vacant bench and start writing on the lock pads. I write a short and lovely letter to him, promising him that I will cherish him every single day.

 

Call me cheesy. I tend to be.

 

I finish writing and see Sehun staring at me, he was already done with his.

 

“Are you finish?” I ask, pointing the marker at him,

 

He rests his head on his hand and nods. “Yeah.”

 

“Well, me too.”

 

We get up and walk up to where the locks are. I look at Sehun and see him placing it on top of the rests and I see what was written in it.

 

To the person whom I loved the most,

You will always be in my mind, heart and soul.

I won’t leave you no matter what.

I’ll protect you.

You’re my Miranda.

-Sehun

 

I smile at him. “That is so cute.”

 

Sehun takes my lock pad from me and locks it next to his. He reads the letter to him and laughs at me.

 

“You’ll cherish me?”

 

I nudge him, “Of course I will, OH SEHUN.”

Sehun kisses me and embraces me, whispering.

 

“That better be true.”