BAEKHYUN

A Date With Him

“Hey, are you done yet?” Baekhyun knocks on the bathroom door,

 

“Yeah,” I take one last look at the mirror before opening the door. My makeup seems nice and my dress is perfect for our today’s date.

I open the door and I see him sitting on the floor.

 

Baekhyun glances at me and smirks, “You look great.”

 

“You think so?” I can feel myself blushing.

 

Baekhyun nods and gets up from the floor. He scans me from head to toe and shows thumbs up.

I smile, he always know how to make me feel better.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

“Of course,” I nudge him on the shoulder. “Where are we going today anyway?”

 

He shrugs, “You’ll see.”

 

He leads me out of the apartment and together we walk along the streets of Seoul. Baekhyun and I have been going out for quite some time now. Since I’m dating a celebrity it’s hard keeping up with our privacy.

Especially from the die hard fans.

 

“Baekhyun,” I say, in a childish voice. “Where are we going?”

 

Baekhyun grins, “I told you. You’ll know when we get there.”

 

I sigh. This guy is making me curious by the minute. We stop at the pedestrian lane since the stoplight says red. And that's when I notice that there are people following us. Probably paparazzi, but they don’t have any cameras. Or maybe I'm just over thinking. I tend to be exaggerated at times.

 

“Tsk.” Baekhyun seems agitated, “Come on.”

 

“What is it?”

 

He looks at me and the agitation in his face disappears, he smiles at me and holds my hand. “Nothing.”

 

We walk a few more blocks and Baekhyun hasn’t let go of my hand at all. It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just...he rarely shows this kind of affection when we’re in public like this.

 

“Here we are.”

 

We stand together outside the Daehan Cinema. I look at him mischievously, “What are you up to?”

 

He just shrugs and pulls me closer to him, “I just want to spend the day with my beautiful girlfriend.”

 

I laugh, “Okay...Let’s go in then.”

 

We walk inside and see that there are tons of couples on their dates as well. The line for the buying of tickets is long enough, to make someone’s head go dizzy.

I look at Baekhyun and see him relaxed. How can he be relaxed in an environment like this?


“I’ll buy the tickets.” Baekhyun says calmly,

 

“Okay, I’ll buy the popcorn and drinks.”

 

I walk to the food section and get in line. At least the line here is not that long. I keep on glancing at Baekhyun, he seems to notice and glances at me as well.

“Saranghe, buing!” he mouths, doing the bunny aegyo.

 

I giggle, he really is cute.

 

The guy in front of me looks at me and smiles at me.

“You could go first,” He gestures for me to go ahead of him. I thank him and walk in front of him.

 

“Are you watching a movie too?”

 

I nod. Obviously, what do you think I’m doing here in a cinema?

 

The cash register smiles at me and asks for what I wanted. I look at the menu,

 

“I’ll have a bucket. Barbeque and two soda drinks.”

 

The cash register repeats my order and tells me the amount I have to pay. I take out my wallet and hand her the cash.

“Wait for a minute, miss.”

 

She goes behind and starts preparing my order. The guy behind me clears his throat and points at the receipt I’m holding.


“You’re watching with someone, too?”

 

I smile, “Yes.”

 

The cash register comes back with my popcorn and drinks. I glance to look at Baekhyun but he isn’t there.

 

“Hey, Babe.”

 

Baekhyun takes the popcorn and drinks from my hands and kisses my cheek. “Let’s go, the movie will be starting in 5 minutes.”

 

I can see what he’s doing here. His eyes leave me for a second to look at the guy and back at me.

 

I try not to laugh. My Baekhyun here is jealous. We walk inside the cinema room and I can feel Baekhyun leaning closer.

 

“That guy was checking you out.” Baekhyun says with a bitter voice.

 

“No, he wasn’t.” I say. “and if he was, I’d ignore him because I have my oppa here.”

 

I slide my arm on his. He smiles arrogantly, “That’s right.”

 

We get to our seat and out of the corner, I see Baekhyun glaring at someone again. I try searching for the victim of Baekhyun’s evil glare but the lights switch off.

 

Trailers before the movie appear on the screen and everyone is already in their seats. Baekhyun starts munching the popcorn as soon as the movie starts. I lean on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

"You want some?" he asks, handing me the popcorn. 

I shake my head and continue watching the movie. 

By the middle part of the movie, I start to feel cold. I know that the aircondition inside the cinema is low but I have weakness for cold. I begin to shiver. 

 

"Wait," Baekhyun takes off his jacket and places it over me, He wrap his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, "There. Are you warm enough?" 

I nod and rest my head once again on his shoulder. He is just too good to be true.

 

After the movie, we head upstairs of the Daehan Cinema, where the Sky Rose Garden is.


“Part two of our date,” Baekhyun whispers to my ear.

 

“Waaah- daebak.”

 

We had the place all to ourselves. There is a candlelight path that leads to the table surrounded by roses. Our names written with rose petals on the floor. I can’t help but feel teary at the moment. How could he do something so grand like this to a normal girl like me?

“Come on,” Baekhyun takes my hand and leads me to the center of the garden. “I rented the place for the whole night.”


“Why would you do that?” I sit on the chair.

“Because...I want to spend this time alone with you...” Baekhyun runs back inside and comes back with a pizza box on his hand.

I laugh, how can he be so cute and romantic at the same time. Baekhyun places it on the table and open it.

“Ta-da!”

The pizza says: I LOVE YOU.

Using pepperoni.

Baekhyun kneels in front of me and I pull him for a hug. I wouldn’t want anything more in the world other than this crazy guy with me.

 

"I love you,"

We eat the pizza and had a few more chats. The sun has already set and the moon and stars are the ones dominating the sky. We walk at the edge of the garden to look at the view.

Baekhyun points at one of the stars, "OH! Look a shooting star!!"

 

We watch it fall and disappear, Baekhyun closes his eyes and shouts. "Hurry! Make a wish!!" 

 

I watch him wish for something. He opens his eyes and catches me staring. He leans close enough to make the space between us a mere inch. 

 

"What did you wish for?" 

 

I steal a kiss. 

 

Baekhyun was surprised. 

 

"Wish Granted." My heart's pacing faster than ever. 

 

Baekhyun pinches my cheek, "Well, I still haven't had my wish granted."

 

He pulls me close and gives me a hug. "I want my girlfriend to shout my name out loud saying that she loves me."

 

I laugh. "Uhm....NO." 

 

Baekhyun pushes me gently to stare at me, "PLEEEAAASSSEEE."

 

I roll my eyes and raise my hand in defeat. "Okay, Okay..." 

 

I face the city buildings and take a deep breath. I shouldn't be doing this. This is embarrassing, I won't do this. I 

 

"I LOVE BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!"
 

I look back at Baekhyun and see him laughing. He embraces me, this time tighter. "I love you too." 

 

GOSH. Now, I know that I would do anything for this man. 

 

It's because I love him.