Metaphorical Kittens.

Deafening

As they left the Lee house, Sunggyu and Woohyun walked in silence until they turned the street corner. Once they were out of sight of the house, Woohyun pushed Sunggyu up against a large tree and kissed him sweetly.

"I've been wanting to do that since I woke up."

Sunggyu hit his shoulder weakly, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks, "Don't be greasy, Woohyun."

Woohyun grinned, throwing an arm over Sunggyu's shoulders as they continued walking, "You love it," he said teasingly, "Don't try to deny it~!" He laughed as he ducked a swing at his head.

He jogged to catch up to Sunggyu, who was storming away in embarrassment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ten minutes later, they reached Sunggyu's street and Woohyun smiled ruefully, "Need backup?"

Sunggyu smiled as Woohyun made punching motions, but shook his head, "If I need physical backup, it wouldn't be from someone that'd kill my mum."

Woohyun laughed and ruffled Sunggyu's hair, "Righto, I'll see you on Monday. See ya kiddo!"

Kiddo.

Oh how Sunggyu hated that nickname.

Once Woohyun's back was turned and he started walking away, Sunggyu made a rude gesture to his back, before heading up to his house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"SUNGGYU!"

Not even a foot in the door, before he was practically falling on his behind.

"Mum, please! It's not like I was kidnapped." 

Mrs Kim wailed as if someone had been murdered, clinging to her son for dear life as Sunggyu's older sister made an appearance.

"Oh my gosh, Mum," she whined, "Get off him, before you kill him."

When Mrs Kim made no move to release Sunggyu, his sister called for their last resort.

"DAD!! Mum's killing Gyu!"

"Is she spitting kittens?" Was the muffled reply from down the hall.

Sunggyu's sister crossed her arms and huffed, "Pretty much."

Mrs Kim let out a choked sob and Sunggyu could only roll his eyes.